Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 19 - Blog Challenge



For Number 19, I will have to swap out for number 21, as I do not have those pics handy.  I will do 21 for now

21.          Something you know you do differently than most people

I eat my donuts with a fork and a knife.  I don’t like my hands to be that sticky, so whenever I eat one, I make sure I have a fork and knife handy.  People think that is weird, but I really don’t.  Is it weird?  What do you do that is so different?







Para la número 19, tendré que cambiar el número 21, como no tengo esas fotos prácticos. Por ahora hago 21

21. algo que te sabes hacer diferentemente que la mayoría de la gente

Como mis donas con un tenedor y un cuchillo. No me gustan mis manos para ser pegajosa, así que cada vez que coma uno, asegurar que tengo un tenedor y cuchillo práctico. La gente piensa que es extraña, pero realmente no. ¿Es raro? ¿Qué haces tan diferente?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)