Friday, September 10, 2010

Feelings

What I am feeling right now is alot of emotions. Enraged, anger, bothered, annoyed, unhappy, miserable and pissed off. Do you notice that all these feelings are negative? Why you may wonder? Let me explain.

This morning, I got stuck putting up with my lovely 13 year old daughters puberscence attitute. Ahhh, the treat of having a teenager. Sigh, rolling the eyes, talk back, blah blah blah. I don't care. I don't want your two cents, I don't want your opinion. Just do as you are asked and done! But no, that would be way to easy. HEAVEN FORBIT!

Then because she is running late, she misses her bus. Then I have to call all these people to come back for her, and then her dad drops her off!!!! ARGGHHH!!!

Then I come to work. Sigh.. SAME CRAP different pile.

Ok, I think I am done. Oh wait. I still have to work for another 4 hours and then joy of going home. Nope, I am not done. Unless something unfortuate happens to me. But GOD knows, I'm not that lucky!!! ARGGHH.. Anyways. Just needed to get my feelings out.
Hope everyone else in this world is having a GREAT FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)