Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DELAY IN POSTING. Sorry.

So, that last post was kinda stressful. Ha ha. So, life has been better and I have broken my chain of blog challenge. Why? Mostly because I have become very lazy in that aspect but very busy in others. I have joined a gym :) I am officially a member of Spa Lady. I am happy to say for one week and a half, I have worked out every morning before work for about 35-40 minutes a day. Today I am going to be working out for an hour after work and then doing a class with a friend. I think it is going to be great for me and help me get my weight back on track. But, yesterday I was told by my trainer that I have great calves :)

I had a ladies night last weekend on Saturday and it was awesome! I love just hanging out with a bunch of girls and drinking the night away. Why? mostly because most of us don't usually have time to chill just for ourselves. I like that we can get a break from our familys, even those who don't drink, but just to get out and have a great laugh. :)

That is all for today, and hoping to get my butt back in blog gear. Sorry for the long waiting post :)














Así, que último poste fue kinda estresante. Ah ah. Así, vida ha sido mejor y he roto mi cadena de desafío de blog. ¿Por qué? En su mayor parte porque he llegado a ser muy perezoso en ese aspecto pero muy ocupado en otros.
He unido un gimnasio:) Soy oficialmente un miembro de Señora de Balneario. Soy feliz de decir para una semana y una mitad, yo he trabajado fuera cada mañana antes del trabajo para acerca de 35-40 minutos por día. Hoy trabajaré fuera por una hora después del trabajo y entonces haciendo una clase con un amigo. Pienso que será gran para mí y me ayudará consigo mi espalda de peso en el vestigio. Pero, ayer fui dicho por mi entrenador que tengo gran pantorrillas:)
¡Tuve una noche de señoras último fin de semana el sábado y fui impresionante! Adoro colgando sólo fuera con un ramo de chicas y tomar la noche lejos. ¿Por qué? En su mayor parte porque la mayor parte de nosotros no tenemos generalmente tiempo de enfriar sólo para nosotros mismos. Quiero que podamos conseguir una interrupción de nuestras familias, aún los que no toman, pero para salir sólo y para tener una gran risa. :)
Eso es todo para hoy, y esperando conseguir mi espalda de extremo en el engranaje de blog. Arrepentido para el esperar largo el poste:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the ladies night was Hilarious! There was never a quiet moment! So many girls got outed as dirty birds, but I think my dirty little secrets are still secrets mwa ha ha ha We'll have to play another game of "I never" for you to find 'em out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! We will have to for our xmas get together. We do a chinese christmas exchange as well :) it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)