Monday, January 9, 2012

Holiday post...

Well Christmas was fricken awesome!! I had a lot of fun! We went to my dad’s place for Christmas Eve, as we do every year J. We ate dinner around 8 p.m. and it was delicious! Dinner was great. We had turkey, rice, fried potatoes (my dad made them and they tasted amazing), and of course GRAVY! Then later on the boys were laying dominoes and the girls were playing with this book of Christmas fun. It was great! Then 10 to midnight, my brother realised that it was almost time to open presents.


What we normally do is open gifts at midnight and go from there J. It was great. I got a stocking full of fun and nice things.

I got very lovely gifts from gift cards to make up J I love make up. I got a gift card for Coach, and got myself two purses today (there was a sale going on 50 % selected purses). I also got a beautiful panda necklace with black diamonds in it. Also got a matching set of necklace and earrings as well. I got some Toy story things too. Mostly because I LOVE toy story!!! Best movie ever!!

My daughter got a ton of gifts that she also enjoyed. She loved the bags she got. Thank you to her Uncle, she has to remind me every time of it. Ha ha.

After Christmas at my dad’s place, we went back home. We later opened up gifts at my place. It was great. Then after that we did pretty much nothing. We sat around, ate and relaxed. We also invited my boyfriends sisters over (unfortunately one was missing, because she was ill).

Now we are on our first day of all our holidays. We went shopping and relaxed at home a lot. Well, I mostly slept. A lot. Took naps every moment I can. I actually think I took a four-hour nap! It was great. Other then that, the holidays have been great so far. I hope you all have had a great Christmas and have an awesome New Year (Which is just around the corner)!




¡Bien Navidad fue fricken impresionante!! ¡Tuve mucha diversión! Fuimos al lugar de mi padre por Nochebuena, como hacemos todos los años J. ¡Comimos la comida sobre las 8 de la tarde y fuimos delicioso! La comida fue gran. ¡Tuvimos pavo, el arroz, papas fritas (mi padre los hizo y probaron asombroso), y por supuesto SALSA DE CARNE! Entonces más tarde los chicos colocaban dominós y las chicas jugaban con este libro de la diversión de Navidad. ¡Fue gran! Entonces 10 a la medianoche, mi hermano se dio cuenta de que fue casi tiempo de abrir presentes.

Lo que hacemos normalmente está regalos abiertos a medianoche y va de allí J. Fue gran. Conseguí una media llena de la diversión y cosas agradables.

Conseguí regalos muy lindos de tarjetas de regalo hasta mayija !!  . Conseguí una tarjeta de regalo para Coach, y me conseguí dos bolsas hoy (había una venta que pasa 50 % bolsas seleccionadas). Yo también conseguí un hermoso collar del panda con diamantes negros en ello. También consiguió un conjunto parejo de collar y aretes también. Conseguí algunas cosas de historia de Juguete también. ¡En su mayor parte porque ADORO historia de juguete!!! ¡Mejor película jamás!!

Mi hija consiguió una tonelada de regalos de que ella también disfrutó. Adoró las bolsas que consiguió. Gracias a su Tío, ella tiene que recordarme cada vez de ello. Ah ah.

Después de Navidad en el lugar de mi padre, nosotros regresamos a casa. Abrimos luego regalos en mi lugar. Fue gran. Entonces después de que que nosotros no hiciéramos mas o menos nada. Nos sentamos alrededor, comimos y nos relajamos. Nosotros también invitamos mis hermanas de novios (desafortunadamente uno perdía, porque estuvo enferma).

Ahora estamos en nuestro primer día de todos nuestros feriados. Fuimos de compras y relajamos en casa mucho. Bien, dormí en su mayor parte. Mucho. Tomó siestas cada momento que puedo. ¡Pienso realmente que tomé una siesta de cuatro-hora! Fue gran. Otro entonces eso, los feriados han sido gran hasta ahora. ¡Espero que hayan tenido una gran Navidad y tienen un Año Nuevo impresionante (Que está a la vuelta de la esquina)!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)