Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend fun


Well, this weekend was alot of fun :) We went to Millenium Place to go swimming and play. We went with two of my friends. One has a younger and older daughter, and my other friend has a younger daughter. So it worked out well. My daughter was with her oldest and the little ones played and then we went swimming.




I started to do Pilates, through my DS. Well actually through my husbands DS. I borrowed his. :)   It is fun. Not as intense when you first do it, then afterwards you feel it. Like a whole in the head! I woke up the next day and got out of bed, I felt like someone had kicked me in the sides all night. So I am assuming it worked. The unfortunate thing is I only did it that day, and hoping to get in a routine. Still haven’t hit the gym either :) Which makes me disappointed in myself. I paid for a membership that I am not using. So I feel really dumb when I don’t go. Slowly but surely I will be at it again.



Kids go back to school today! Thank goodness. I was running out of things to do and get her to do when I was at work, to make sure she doesn’t get into trouble. And to one of my girlfriends that thinks my kid is an angel – She get get into A LOT of trouble! Ha ha. I love that. She calls her an angel, I’m like right. You don’t see the bad in her! She isn’t bad, she is just sometimes bad. But paints a beautiful picture to the outside world (like most kids do).




Well I am at work, on lunch. Will be calling my mom today when I get home, and will also be trying crock pot lasagna some times this week. I found a recipe for it on http://pinterest.com/ and really excited to try it. Mostly becuae the last time I tried doing it, it was absolutely horrible. My husband and child smiled and ate it. I couldn’t even eat it. They kept saying it was great, I wanted to get out of there and cry. My brother makes the worlds best lasagna. Should tell him to come over and cook for me :)



I will definetly let you know how it goes. I may even post my steps on here so syou can see, and if it tastes gross, you can tell me what I went wrong. (ON MY LASAGNA ONLY!).


Hope you have a great day and will talk to you soon :)


Bien, este fin de semana fue alot de la diversión:) Fuimos a Lugar de Millenium para nadar y jugar. Fuimos con dos de mis amigos. Uno tiene una a hija más joven y más vieja, y mi otro amigo tiene a una hija más joven. Entonces trabajó fuera bien. Mi hija estuvo con su más viejo y los pequeños jugaron y entonces nadamos.
Comencé a hacer Pilatos, por mis D. Bien realmente por mis maridos D. Pedí prestado el suyo. :) Es divertido. No como intenso cuando usted primero lo hace, entonces después usted se siente. ¡Como un total en la cabeza! Me desperté al día siguiente y salí de cama, yo sentí como si alguien me había pateado en los lados toda la noche. Entonces asumo que trabajó. La cosa desgraciada es yo sólo lo hice que día, y esperando entrar una rutina. Todavía no ha golpeado el gimnasio cualquiera:) Que me hace decepcioné en yo mismo. Pagué por una asociación que yo no utilizo. Entonces me siento realmente mudo cuando yo no voy. Lentamente pero sin duda yo estaré en ello otra vez.
¡Los niños vuelven a la escuela hoy! Menos mal. Me quedaba sin cosas para hacer y conseguirla hacer cuando estuve en el trabajo, para asegurarse de que ella no se mete en líos. ¡Y a uno de mis amigas que piensa mi niño es un ángel – consigue entra en mucha molestia! Ah ah. Adoro eso. Le llama un ángel, yo estoy como el derecho. ¡Usted no ve el malo en ella! Ella no es mala, es sólo a veces mala. Pero pinta una hermosa imagen al mundo del exterior (como la mayoría de los niños hace).
Bien estoy en el trabajo, en el almuerzo. Llamará a mi mamá hoy cuando llego a casa, y también trataré lasaña de olla de cántaro algunos tiempos esta semana. Encontré una receta para ello en http://pinterest.com/ y emocioné realmente tratarlo. En su mayor parte becuae la última vez yo traté hacerlo, fue absolutamente horrible. Mi marido y el niño sonrieron y lo comieron. Puedo ni lo como. Mantuvieron decir quelo fue gran, quise salir de allí y el grito. Mi hermano hace los mundos mejor lasaña. Debe decirlo venir sobre y cocinar para mí:)


Permitiré definetly que sepa cómo va. Puedo anunciar aún mis pasos en aquí tan syou puede ver, y si prueba gruesa, usted me puede decir lo que fallé. (EN MI LASAÑA SOLO!).


Espere que tenga un gran día y hablará con usted pronto:)

























1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend, lol I should give you my recipe for Lasagna, I get rave reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)