Monday, April 19, 2010

Car!

Hello and good morning. Not such a good morning for me. Let’s just start by saying I had a great birthday party and enjoyed myself. Hoping everyone that did attend enjoyed themselves too. Things are back to normal with my mother and me. As for my one brother and me….I just feel that things aren’t going to be normal for a while. Meh, what can you do right?

So on another note, yesterday I was coming home from a street hockey game. After getting hit in the arm/boob, I was in pain! So I headed home, dropped off my mom first and was pulling off Yellowhead going to Victoria trail and my car starts to decrease speed. Without me hitting the breaks or slowing the car down! I am freaking out thinking oh crap! What am I supposed to do!! So I pull over and my oil light goes on. I’m thinking, Weird. So I grab some oil, which was miraculously in my trunk, call my boyfriend all hysterical, because I don’t know where I put this magic oil!! So I call him crying my eyes out. He tells me what to do…then these two guys stop to help me! Thank you guys so much! (I personally think it was the whole danzel in distress thing and the skirt.) So they check my oil and it is fine. They start it up and it starts up fine!! I thank them, and I go on my merry way. Then when I am about 2 minutes away from home, it starts to do the same thing. I pull over, let the car sit for a bit and head on home with no other issues. I tell my boyfriend what happened and he is trying to see what it could be. So I get up this morning and sure as s*@& my car doesn’t even start! My boyfriend had to drop me off to work and has to pick me up after too. I am a very sad women today. I understand that stuff like this happens, and I make it seem it only happens to me and it is almost the end of the world! But it is so frustrating and now I am sad. Bonus, I may get a new car, sad because this was my first car ever. I am heartbroken that I have to possibly get rid of my smeckyL She is gorgeous. That is all for today. I will keep you posted on my sad and unfortunate life.




Hola y buenos días. No una mañana tan buena para mí. Permíta quenos acabemos de comenzar diciendo tuve una gran fiesta de cumpleaños y disfruté de. Esperar todos que asistieron disfrutaron de a sí mismo también. Las cosas vuelven a la normalidad con mi madre y conmigo. En cuanto a mi un hermano y mí…. acabo de sentir que cosas no serán normales un rato. ¿Meh, qué puede hacer usted el derecho?
Entonces en otra nota, ayer yo volvía a casa de un juego de hockey de calle. ¡Después de ser golpeado en la brazo/teta, yo estuve en el dolor! Entonces volví a casa, dejé a mi mamá primero y quitaba Yellowhead que va al rastro de Victoria y mis comienzos del carro para disminuir velocidad. ¡Sin mí golpeando las interrupciones o la ralentización el carro hacia abajo! ¡Flipo pensar ah mierda! ¡Lo que es yo supuesto hacer!! Entonces paro y mi luz del petróleo pasa. Pienso, Raro. ¡Entonces asgo algún petróleo, que fue milagrosamente en mi tronco, le llama a mi novio todo histérico, porque yo no sé donde puse este petróleo mágico!! Entonces llamo él llorando a lágrima viva. ¡El me dice lo que hacer…entonces estos dos tipos paran de ayudarme! ¡Gracias tipos tanto! (Pienso personalmente que fue el danzel entero en la cosa de pena y la falda). Entonces verifican mi petróleo y son fino. ¡Ellos lo empiezan y empiezan bien!! Yo los doy gracias, y yo paso mi manera alegra. Entonces cuando estoy acerca de 2 minutos lejos de casa, comienza a hacer la misma cosa. Paro, permití que el carro se siente para un poco y la cabeza en en casa con ningunos otros asuntos. Digo a mi novio lo que sucedió y trata de ver lo que podría ser. ¡Entonces yo me levanto esta mañana y seguro como s*@& mi carro hace ni comienza! Mi novio tuvo que dejar caerme de trabajar y tiene que mí recoger después de también. Soy una mujeres muy tristes hoy. ¡Comprendo que ese material como esto sucede, y yo lo hago parece sólo sucede a mí y es casi el fin del mundo! Pero tan frustra y ahora estoy triste. La prima, yo puedo conseguir un nuevo carro, triste porque esto fue mi primer carro jamás. Soy angustioso que tenga que deshacerse posiblemente de mi es magnífica. Eso es todo para hoy. Yo le mantendré anunció en mi vida triste y desgraciada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)