Thursday, April 1, 2010

Weekend

Good Morning Everyone.

There is only 8 more days till my birthday. Just wanted to start with that. Last year I posted my new birthday shoes, but this year, I am thinking of posting my new shoes that I bought over a month ago, and am yet to wear. They are really pretty and I am excited to wear them. if not I may just wear my new skirt that I bought after I lost about 20 pounds. Ohhh, the excitement is unbareable!!! And then on the weekend of April 10th, 2010 I am having my birthday party at my daddy’s house. It is a themed birthday party. The theme is Superheroes and villains. Kind of fun huh? I would tell you what I am going to be, but I want it to be a surprise. But I will definetly have to post pictures.
The long weekend is here too! I am picking up my daughter from my daddy’s place today. No big plans for the long weekend except my boyfriend has it off, so I am looking forward to having a nice family day long weekend!! How nice huh? It has been awhile.

Status on me and my mom: I think she is still ticked off at me! I called her yesterday and invited her over to my place for the long weekend and she said no right away with no thought about it. She said she is sick still and would rather not. I’m like ok, but you just told me the other day that you wanted to come over and YOU WERE STILL SICK!! What the hell. Why can’t I ever win with this mother of mine? Why is she so stubborn and hateful! She wants me to grow up and be mature, and this is my great example? Come on! Whatever! Right now my solution is to just sigh and walk away.

So yeah, that is the status of me and her and my life in general. Also our family friend Steven and his wife just had an April Fools baby today in the early AM. Congrats you guys.

Have a good Thursday and remember it is less then 8 hours before the 4 day long weekend! Sweet!



Buenos días Todos.
Hay sólo 8 más días hasta mis cumpleaños. Sólo quiso comenzar con eso. El año pasado yo anuncié mis nuevos zapatos de cumpleaños, pero este año, yo pienso en anunciar mis nuevos zapatos que compré sobre hace un mes, y es de llevar todavía. Son realmente lindos y soy emocionado a llevarlos. Si no acabo de llevar mi nueva falda que compré después de que perdiera acerca de 20 libras. ¡Ohhh, el entusiasmo es unbareable!!! Y entonces en el fin de semana de 10 de abril, 2010 tengo mi fiesta de cumpleaños en la casa de mi papá. Es una fiesta de cumpleaños de themed. El tema es Súper héroes y canallas. ¿La clase de la diversión qué? Yo le diría lo que seré, pero deseo que sea una sorpresa. Pero tendré definetly que anunciar imágenes. ¡El puente está aquí también! Recojo a mi hija del lugar de mi papá hoy. ¡Ningunos planes grandes por el puente menos mi novio lo tienen lejos, así que espero tener un puente familiar agradable de día!! ¿Cuán agradable qué? Ha sido un rato.
El estatus en mí y en mi mamá: ¡Pienso que ella todavía es hecho tictac lejos en mí! Llamé su ayer y la invité a mi lugar por el puente y ella dijo que no en seguida con ningún pensamiento acerca de ello. Dijo que ella más bien no está enferma todavía y hace. ¡Estoy como visto bueno, pero acaba de me decir el otro día que usted quiso venir sobre y USTED FUE ENFERMO QUIETO!! Qué demonios. ¿Por qué no jamás puedo ganar yo con esta madre mía? ¡Por qué es ella tan terco y odioso! ¿Ella me desea que crezca y para ser maduro, y esto es mi gran ejemplo? ¡Venga en! ¡Lo que! En este momento mi solución es de suspirar justo y para irse.
Entonces sí, eso es el estatus de mí y de ella y mi vida en general. También nuestro amigo familiar Steven y su mujer tuvieron justo un abril Engaña a bebé hoy en el SOY temprano. Felicitaciones usted tipos.
¡Que un el jueves bueno y recuerde que es menos entonces 8 horas antes del fin de semana 4 día de largo! ¡Dulce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)