Friday, April 23, 2010

New Car

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman. Yesterday was the first time I drove my car, fully licensed. My new car, I should say. My boyfriend got me a new vehicle. Something a little more reliable for when me and our daughter go camping. He got me a 2006 Ford Escape. It is silver in color. It is really pretty and runs real smooth. It is higher then my little Dodge neon. So I feel like a giant in it. I really do enjoy the Escape. I drove it yesterday to drop off my brother. He just arrived from Fort Mac and stopped by my house. I love the feeling of being needed. So I drove my new baby girl to work today and I did park a little ways back so I don’t get little dents. I am a bit paranoid. So that is the deal with my new baby. I am enjoying my new vehicle. But don’t get my wrong; I do miss my other car. We had some good times together. All the work I put into her. All the stuffed animals. All the break downs. Our Calgary trip from hell!! Ahh, memories.

I will post pictures of the Escape after. I can’t access facebook at work, so I will have to download pictures after. Enjoy and have a great day.



Señoras de buenos días y Caballero. Ayer fue la primera vez yo manejé mi coche, completamente licenciado. Mi nuevo coche, yo debo decir. Mi novio me consiguió un nuevo vehículo. Algo un poco más seguro para cuando mí y nuestra hija va de camping. El me consiguió un 2006 Escape de Ford. Es plata en colores. Es realmente bonito y corre verdadero liso. Es más alto entonces mi neón pequeño de Regate. Entonces yo me siento como un gigante en ello. Disfruto realmente del Escape. Yo lo manejé dejó ayer a mi hermano. Acaba de llegar del Fuerte Mac y parado por mi casa. Adoro el sentimiento de ser necesitado. Entonces manejé a mi nueva nena para trabajar hoy y estacioné una maneras pequeñas atrás tan yo no consigo bollos pequeños. Soy un poco paranoico. Para que sea el trata con mi nuevo bebé. Disfruto de mi nuevo vehículo. Pero no consigue mi injusticia; pierdo mi otro coche. Tuvimos algunos tiempos buenos juntos. Todo el trabajo que puse en ella. Todo el llenó animales. Todo el roto. ¡Nuestro viaje de Calgary del infierno!! Ahh, las memorias.
Voy a poner una foto mas tarde. Yo no puedo conseguir acceso a facebook en el trabajo, así que tendré que descargar imágenes después. Disfrute de y tenga un gran día.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)