Tuesday, June 18, 2013

To try Korma Or not to!

As you all may know I am Chilean.  But what some of you don’t know if that I can not eat spicy food.  The minute it touches my mouth it burns like crazy!  So yesterday we went grocery shopping.  I checked out the spicy food aisle and found this.  Korma Sauce.  I got my daughter to Google it and they said it is on the low spectrum of the hot sauces (VERY MILD).  I told my daughter, lets get it and try it out.  So I took check out today, and going to see what I am going to make with it.  I have no idea how to cook it, I have no idea what I’m going to make with it and have NO idea if it will be too spicy for me or even what it will taste like!  If you have any suggestions on how to cook or use this that would be greatly appreciated J.  If not, I have Googled it and found some simple recipes.  So hoping it works out well for us today.  I also told my brother (who is working out of town) that if it turns out good, I will definitely make him some when he is in town.  If not, then we shall never talk about cooking with this product again! Ha Ha




  

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how it turns out, I SOOO can't do spicy, lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)