Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Steve is a daddy!!!




I am at work, and like always, I am taking care of my grandson.  I look at my desk and it says LOVE.  YES OR NO.  I click yes and BAM!!! Steve met a pretty little lady.  Seconds later there are fireworks and then all of a sudden it shows Steve, with a BABY!  That is right ladies and gentleman, Steve is a daddy, which makes me a great grand mother.  My daughter will be very happy.  Now she has to pick out boy and girl names again.  I hope she is ok with him having a baby, becuase it is a bit too late now.  


Just wanted to give you an update. 



 


En el trabajo, y como siempre, estoy cuidando a mi nieto. Miro a mi escritorio y dice amor. Sí o no. Clicko a si y BAM!!! Steve conoció a una dama. Segundos más tarde hay fuegos artificiales y despues muestra a Steve con un BEBE!!!!!  Si senores y senoritas, Steve es un papá.  Eso significa que yo soy una gran abuela. Espero que mi hija esta feliz.  Ahora ella tiene que elijir un nombre de niño o niña otra vez. Espero que está bien con él a tener un bebé, porque ahora es un poco tarde.


Sólo quería darle una actualización.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)