Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tamagotchi - Grandma



I’m a grandma!

Now that I have given you a mild heart attack, I am a virtual grandma I guess.  My daughter found a Tamagotchi Connection at a garage sale for a quarter and insisted on getting it.  So now when she is at school, I am baby sitting. I have to make sure I clean up his (yes, it is a boy!) poop, and then I have to feed him and play with him.  I can’t really complain, because I had one as well, but I am not going to lie to you. She gave me him yesterday and I COMPLETELY forgot about him.  By the time she met me after work he had pooped twice and was sleeping.  She then gave me a huge guilt trip.  Needless to say, yesterday I was awarded worst grandma ever.  But Steve (that is my grandson’s name) is doing well.  I am feeding him and making sure he is happy.  I must say I am doing pretty good.  I think, well we think, he is a star fish.  So here is my little guy.






Soy una abuela!

Ahora que te he dado una ataque al corazón, soy una abuela virtual que supongo. Mi hija encontró un Tamagotchi Connection en una venta de garaje para 25 centavos. Así que ahora cuando está en la escuela, yo cuido a su bebe.  Tengo que asegurarme de limpiar su (Sí, es un niño!) caca y luego tienes que darle de comer y jugar con él. Realmente no puedo quejarme, porque tenía uno así, pero no voy a mentir. Me lo dio ayer y me olvidé completamente de él. Por el momento me conoció después del trabajo que había hecho caca dos veces y estaba durmiendo. Luego me dio un gran culpable. No hace falta decirlo, ayer me otorgaron a peor abuela alguna vez. Pero Steve (que es el nombre de mi nieto) lo está haciendo bien. Lo estoy alimentando y asegurándose de que está feliz. Debo decir que lo hago bastante bien. Creo, pues pensamos, que es un pez estrella. Así que aquí está mi niñito.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)