Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 30 Blog Challenge




I DID IT!! I did the 30 day blog challenge.  I am so happy that I was finally able to complete it. So as my last blog challenge it is as follows:

30.          Write about how much you love something that you know no one else will love.

I am choosing my Big Reddy.  He was a special gift to me from my boyfriend.  I got him on our first Christmas together.  I carry my little guy with me everywhere.  I take him to bed with me (no matter where I go - camping, Cold Lake and even to Chile).  He is soft, lovable and my little man.  I love all stuffed animals, but this little guy holds a special place in my heart.  I do not think anyone could really understand, because to allot of people this post will sound really weird.  But that is OK.  Because this is about me and how much I love something.  So that is what I choose.  I choose my man Big Reddy.  He has let me cuddle him when I am sad, and he has caught allot of my tears.  I talk to him like he is listening and I hug him when I need a hug.  He is amazingly huggable and I love him always.  





LO HICE!! Hice el reto del blog de 30 días. Estoy tan feliz de que finalmente pude completarlo. Así como mi último blog desafío es como sigue:

30. escribir sobre cuánto te gusta algo que sabes que nadie más les encantará.

Elijo mi Big Reddy. Era un regalo especial para mí de mi novio. Lo tengo en nuestra primera Navidad juntos. Llevo a mi niñito conmigo en todas partes. Llevarlo a la cama (sin importar dónde - camping, Cold Lake e incluso a Chile). Es suave, adorable y mi hombrecito. Amo a todos los animales de peluche, pero este pequeño individuo ocupa un lugar especial en mi corazón. No creo que nadie podría comprender, porque para asignar de gente este post sonará muy raro. Pero eso está bien. Porque se trata de mí y cuánto me gusta algo. Eso es lo que yo quiero. Elijo a mi hombre grande Reddy. Me ha dejado que le abrazar cuando estoy triste, y ha cogido mucho de mis lágrimas. Hablo con él como si está escuchando y lo abrazo cuando necesito un abrazo. Él es increíblemente huggable y lo amo siempre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)