Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Communication is important

Do you ever feel that you are doing much more to keep a friendship going then the other person? Do you feel like you are on a one way road of communication? I just realized that I sound like an advertisement. I did not intend for that. I just feel sometimes that I try so hard to reach out to friends, and that is where it ends. Why do I have to try so hard and why aren’t they trying just as hard? Why do I feel like I’m doing all the work. Because you communicate for only a week and stop for a while until you are told, “Hey this feels like a one way street,” Then you decide to change for a while?

NEWS FLASH

There are two people in a relationship, marriage and FRIENDSHIP! If I have to make it work, why can’t you?
¿Jamás se siente usted que hace mucho en mantener más una amistad que va entonces la otra persona? ¿Se siente como si está en un camino de un solo sentido de comunicación? Acabo de se dio cuenta de que sueno quiero un anuncio. Yo no pensé para eso. Acabo de sentir a veces que trato de tan llegar a duramente a amigos, y ahí termina. ¿Por qué tengo yo que tratar tan duro y por qué no tratan ellos así como duramente? Por qué hace yo me siento como si hago todo el trabajo. ¿Porque comunica para sólo una semana y parada un rato hasta que sea dicho, "Oye esto se siente como una calle de sentido único," Entonces decide cambiar un rato?

FLASH INFORMATIVO

¡Hay dos personas en una relación, el casamiento y la AMISTAD! ¿Si tengo que hacerlo trabaja, por qué puede no usted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)