Friday, June 4, 2010

Boo Day!

Today is officially my day of CRAP! Today started off peachy with my typical teenage daughter giving me her typical teenage attitude. So I said good bye and went back to sleep for another 40 minutes (making sure she had left before I get up). Does that make me a bad parent to avoid conflict then to solve it? Because sometimes I am so sick and tired of it I rather not even deal with it. then I come to work all I hear is WAHHH WAHHH WAHH!! Seriously people, I don't care!! haha. All I wanted today was to talk to a friend. just a good friend so I can vent and she would sit there and help me solve some of my problems with me. But could I get one? Nope! Why are friends so hard to find? maybe it should be why are good friends hard to keep right? Anyways, that is all. I am done crying like a 2 year old. I have 15 minutes of work left before I have to go and deal with my other headaches in life! ARGH FOR ME!!
NIght :)

On a happier note, I will be going by my dads place to see my brother and to check out a garage sale that has scrapbooking things on sale :) YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)