Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cards

I just wanted to say, that I really enjoy making things. I like getting new stamps and then making a bunch of cards. Is that so wrong? I went to a party this weekend, and I told these ladies that I got some stamps and I made some cards, and I was made fun of. It was actually quite rude, if you ask me. I didn't go to this friends birthday party to be made to feel like ****, and that is what I felt. I know that I have a friend that checks out my blog and she was there, but I am sorry. I have to say, I really didn't enjoy the atmosphere that night and it kind of makes me not want to meet up with some people. Is that so wrong of me to be out there and say that? Because I know so people will get offended, but I don't care right now. Don't make a mockery of me, because I enjoy certain things. I don't make fun of you and your hobbies. Do I?
Just wanted to say that, that is all. I think I am done. *Huff*

*Sigh* I feel like I live a hard life.
But on another note, I have a hockey game today! Going to look towards pushing myself, and not being scared of the ball, challenging and trying to score by screening the goalie with my BIG bum.

See ya later bloggy buddies!!!




I can totally see this in my future if I have boys!!
Yo puedo totalment ver esto en mi futuro si tengo ninos!!

Yo sólo quise decir, que disfruto realmente de cosas que hace. Quiero conseguir nuevas estampillas y entonces haciendo un ramo de tarjetas. ¿Está eso tan equivocado? Fui a un fiesta este fin de semana, y yo dijeron a estas señoras que conseguí algunas estampillas y yo hice algunas tarjetas, y yo fui burlado de. Fue realmente bastante grosero, si usted me pregunta. Yo no fui a esta fiesta de cumpleaños de amigos para ser hecho para sentirse como ****, y eso es lo que sentía. Sé que tengo a un amigo que averigua mi blog y ella estuvo allí, pero lo siento. Tengo que decir, yo realmente no disfruté de la atmósfera que noche y de ello clase de las marcas mí no quiero quedar con algunas personas. ¿Es eso tan injusticia de mí estar allí y para decir eso? Porque sé tan que personas serán ofendidas, pero yo no cuido en este momento. No haga una burla de mí, porque disfruto de ciertas cosas. Yo no me burlo de usted y de sus pasatiempos. ¿Hago? Sólo quiso decir eso, eso es todo. Pienso que soy hecho. *Arranque de furia* *Suspiro* yo me siento como si vivo una vida dura. ¡Pero en otra nota, yo tengo un juego de hockey hoy! Ir a mirar hacia empujarme, y no ser espantado de la pelota, desafiando y tratando de rayar investigación al arquero con mi vagabundo GRANDE.
¡Nos vemos compañeros de bloggy!!!



3 comments:

  1. well out of those 2 teams i guess id have to go with Toronto. love Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! Your too Funny Carla. See, Arturo, Ernesto and my dad are Canadians fan and Michael is a Toronto fan. So i'm the middle man :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why people think it's something worth making fun of, but I love making arts and crafts. I love being creative and making something with my own two hands.
    I hate the idea that being young means buying everything processed and not knowing how to do it yourself. DIY (Do It Yourself), when you think about it, is a very powerful phrase.
    You and I (Plus Chantelle) should have an Arts and Crafts day :) Our friend Erin also likes to make cards with us (we do it around Valentine's but any holiday/occasion is fun).
    Also, I've always loved the invites you send out for your party

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)