Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend

What a great weekend! I ended up doing so much and enjoyed the quality time with the family. I had a chance to stare at my daugther and be greatful for what a great kid I have. Talked to my cousin in Chile as well. My daughter got a chance to talk to him and start to get to know each other.

Is it wrong that I want to be a contestant on the Biggest Loser? I think I am in need to a good Kick A$$ work out. Is that so wrong? Ha Ha. I do use my Wii fit and it does work. Don't get me wrong, but sometimes I need something more, you know?

Well, that is all I have to say today and hope I have more to tell you.

Bye the way, WORK WAS HELL ALL WEEK, but that is ok, I will survive :)

Talk to you later and have a great sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish they did a Canadian Biggest loser - then me and Chantelle could do the family or couples edition. I'm sure they'd love a chance to have twins on!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)