Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The future is friendly

I was contemplating on doing a Wordless Wednesday, but then I said to myself, I have something to say! All I want to say, was it this hard to be a teenager when we were younger? Because my daughter can be just perfect and then you have to watch out because the attitude comes out … TIMES 10! I am like wow!! I was never that bad when I was a kid. Mind you, my mother would like to differ. But I still disagree. And at what age is it too late to smarten up at school? I was reading this book on how to deal with teenagers, because trust me, I need all the help I can get, but they were saying that it is really never to late to do all the stuff you want to do in life. I find that hard to believe in a way. Why? Because, I can’t go back to school and do what I really want to do with my life. I am sure it is possible, but I have to be realistic. Can I really afford another student loan? What if it isn’t enough to help support my family and I? Don’t get me wrong, my boyfriend makes enough to support us, but is it really worth it at my age? I think mostly because I am tired of my job, and want a career change. But I can’t always run away from my career and move to another one. Can I?
I just hope that in time my daughter will open her eyes and take a look around her and see how hard it is living in the real world. It isn’t all chatting and having a field day at school. Just sliding by isnt’ good enough. Why can’t she see it? At the same time, I ask myself, why can’t I have seen it when I was her age as well. ARGGG!! I hate figuring things out too late!
On another note, I am working on my “100 List”. My question for you fellow bloggers out there, how do I post it and make it a link as well?
Any suggestions?
Have a great Wednesday and an awesome rest of the week.
PS: I spoke with my brother via messenger yesterday! I was so happy to see him. He comes home this weekend for a couple of days and goes back to work on Monday. (Love you Arturo and miss you!!)

My daughter isn't this bad. She does like school and well. I think she could push herself a little bit more and be extraordinary. Is that so wrong of me?

Mi hija no es tan mal como este. Ella le gusta la escuela y hace bien. Yo pienso si se enpuje mas sera mas super bien. Eso es mal de mi en pensar en eso?







¡Contemplaba a hacer un el miércoles Mudo, pero entonces dije a yo mismo, yo tengo algo decir! ¿Todo quiero decir, fue esto duro ser un adolescente cuándo fuimos más jóvenes? ¡Porque mi hija puede ser justo perfecta y entonces tiene que tener cuidado porque la actitud sale … TIEMPOS 10! ¡Estoy como ah!! Fui nunca que malo cuando fui un niño. Tenga inconveniente enle, mi madre querría variar. Pero yo todavía no convengo. ¿Y en qué edad es arreglar demasiado tarde en la escuela? Leía este libro en cómo tratar con adolescentes, porque se fía de mí, yo necesito toda la ayuda que puedo conseguir, pero decían que es realmente nunca a tarde hacer todo el material que usted quiere hacer en la vida. Encuentro que eso creer duramente de una manera. ¿Por qué? Porque, yo no puedo volver a la escuela y hacer lo que quiero realmente hacer con mi vida. Estoy seguro que es posible, pero tengo que ser práctico. ¿Realmente puedo proporcionar yo otro crédito personal para estudiantes? ¿Qué si no es suficiente en ayudar apoyo mi familia y yo? ¿No me consiga agravio, mi novio hace para apoyarnos bastante, pero es realmente valor en mi edad? Pienso en su mayor parte porque soy cansado de mi trabajo, y deseo un cambio de carrera. Pero yo no siempre puedo escaparme de mi carrera y el movimiento a otro uno. ¿Puedo? Acabo de esperar que en el tiempo mi hija abrirá los ojos y echará una mirada alrededor de ella y verá cuán duro vive en el mundo verdadero. No charla todo y triunfa al colegio. Justo deslizar por isnt' suficiente bueno. ¿Por qué no lo puede ver ella? Al mismo tiempo, yo me pregunto, por qué puedo no yo lo he visto cuando fui su edad también. ¡ARGGG!! ¡Odio cosas que figura fuera demasiado tarde! En otra nota, yo trabajo en mi “100 Lista". ¿Mi pregunta para usted bloggers prójimos allí, cómo lo anuncio yo y lo hace un lazo también? ¿Alguna sugerencia? Tenga un gran el miércoles y un descanso impresionante de la semana. P: ¡Hablé con mi hermano a través de mensajero ayer! Fui tan feliz de verlo. Vuelve a casa este fin de semana unos días y vuelve al trabajo el lunes. ¡(Adórele Arturo y te hecho de meno!)!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)