Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Well I have been a bit absent these last couple of days, so I am sorry. I can tell you that I have been busy, but I think that is a bit of a lie. I have been sick, which makes me lazy! Ha, so I was just being lazy ok! Ha ha. Even though I was done my Christmas shopping, I still had a few things to pick up. Once I picked that up, I thought I should get some more stuff. It just never stops!

Yesterday was my old clinics dinner Christmas get together. It was really great to see them all again. It makes me miss them even more. The hardest part is one of the docs said something to me, and it made me miss them more. I got in my car, and started to cry on the way home, and I couldn’t stop! It was so hard! I wanted to say to them ‘see you tomorrow’, but I forgot that I won’t! I hate knowing that our little family will never be ours again. It was tough, but really great seeing them.

Well, also I talked to my mother and she is doing good. Still hard to know that she isn’t here, but I know she is with family and they are taking care of her. I have a tough time at home at nights, because I talk to her every night before I go to bed, just to see what we did all day. Now I have no one to complain, laugh or talk to. She gets me, and it is hard. So during the week, I broke down again and cried myself to sleep. I would even think of a time that I wasn’t so good with her and see how I could have made that situation different. Then I would cry even more.

So really this week has been a tearful week. I think that is what made me so sick too. But I’m no doctor, contrary what my brother says 

Well ladies and gentlemen,I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great New year. I hope you get everything you wanted and enjoy the family time you have.
Hugs and kisses,
Claudia





Bien he estado un poco ausente estas última pareja de días, así que lo siento. Le puedo decir que he estado ocupado, pero pienso que eso es un poco de una mentira. ¡He estado enfermo, que me hace perezoso! ¡Ah, así que acabo de ser visto bueno perezoso! Ah ah. Aunque fuera hecho mis compras de Navidad, yo todavía tuve unas cosas para recoger. Una vez que yo eso recogió, pensé que debo conseguir algunos más material. ¡Sólo nunca para!

Ayer fue mi comida vieja de dispensarios Navidad se junta. Fue realmente gran verles todo otra vez. Me hace los pierdo aún más. La parte más dura es uno de los doctores dijo algo a mí, y me hizo los pierdo más. ¡Entré mi carro, y comencé a llorar de camino a casa, y yo no podría parar! ¡Fue tan duro! ¡Quise decir a ellos 'le ve mañana', pero me olvidé que yo no hago! Odio saber que nuestra familia pequeña nunca será lo nuestro otra vez. Fue ver duro pero realmente granlos.

Bien, también hablé con mi madre y ella hace bueno. Todavía saber duramente que ella no está aquí, pero sé que está con la familia y ellos cuidan de ella. Tengo un tiempo duro en casa en noches, porque hablo con ella cada noche antes que me acueste, para ver sólo lo que hicimos todo el día. Ahora tengo nadie quejarse, reírse o hablar con. Me consigue, y es difícil. Entonces durante la semana, yo roto otra vez y me lloré para dormir. Pensaría aún en un tiempo que yo no fui tan bueno con ella y veo cómo podría haber hecho esa situación diferente. Entonces lloraría aún más.

Entonces realmente esta semana ha sido una semana lagrimosa. Pienso que eso es lo que me hizo tan enfermo también. Pero yo no soy médico, el contrario lo que mi hermano dice
Bien damas y caballeros, los deseo una Feliz Navidad y un gran año nuevo. Espero que consigue todo que deseó y disfruta del tiempo familiar que usted tiene.


Los abrazos y besa,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)