Sunday, December 11, 2011

It has been a while....

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted. I do apologize for that, but not really sure if there are actually people who still follow me. Ha Ha. Anyways, allots has changed in the past months. First off, I am no longer working for the clinic I was working at before. I now have a new job. My old clinic was being relocated and due to union and stuff our old staff was not able to go with them. We all choose to give our notice on Oct. 21, 2011. I was lucky enough to get a job one week after that. I am now at the University Hospital. The job is different from my old job and it feels weird. It feels like I am starting from scratch, and at first I really didn't like it. It took them two weeks to get trained (which felt like a long process. I was sitting around allot, doing odd things around the office.) But once they got me trained, I was on my way. I totally got it. I understood it all and went on with my new job. It still feels weird not coming into the clinic and seeing everyone, not seeing the patients and all. The environment is different, but something I have to get used to.
Christmas is almost here, and that means it is almost time for a break!!! YEAH!!!
That means i will have about two weeks off and will be able to sleep in (which honestly is hard for me to do anyways). I am done with my Christmas shopping. I am done my stocking shopping. I am done the teachers gifts. Don't really know how the office works where I am at, so I won't be doing Christmas gifts for them this year (or making cupcakes :( ). SEE !!! It is different!
I am back to work tomorrow, as I was off on Thursday and Friday. My mom went back home for three months. It is really lonely here. She was the one who called me the most. At least two to three times a day. And I always talked about my day with her and vice versa. Also went out with her on weekends. It sucks. It is hard. Toughest is at night and on the weekends. I have an adoptive momma for the time that my momma is gone. She is from my old clinic. So I will be texting her about my day and stuff :) She is really awesome! Shout out to LUCY!!!
Well, I have a bit of a headache. Just finished dealing with my 14 year old headache. I swear to god, she thinks she is always right, and one day I hope the truth bites her in the butt and gets the wake up call. It makes me wonder if everyone goes through this or is it just me. Because sometimes it feels like it is just me and everyone else has the perfect kid! Mind you they are all different behind closed doors. Oh well, such is life. Ups and downs, we still love them. No matter what kind of hell they put us through. I always tell her that when you have your own daughter you will call me and all I will say is I know. YOU WERE THE SAME WAY! Ha ha.
Well, just going to check out some things on the computer, get a recipe ready for the crop pot tomorrow, because it is back to the gym for me. Starting to feel a bit bigger and need to loose that weight.


Have a good night and talk to you all tomorrow. ( I will not forget...)

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)