Tuesday, February 11, 2014

BLOG CHALLENGE

Ok!  So here it goes again. The last time I tried to do the blog challenge was back in 2010.  and that was 4 years ago! which in reality seems like decades ago! Ancient times!  

So Lacey http://lifeoflacey.blogspot.ca/2010/06/30-days-of-blogging-goodness.html did this challenge as well.  I was going to do it, and I started...and never really finished.  That should be added to my list of stuff I never did finish in life.  So I have decided that I will do it and I will finish it this time around.

So again, I will show you what I will blog about.


1.             Write about some of the teachers you had growing up and why you did / did not like them
2.             A favorite movie
3.             A favorite book
4.             A favorite television show
5.             Share your favorite recipe
6.             A moment you wish you could relive
7.             5 things you could not possibly live without
8.             A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
9.             A photo you took
10.          A photo of you taken over ten years ago
11.          Write a letter to yourself. Answer it a year later
12.          Write 100 things about yourself.
13.          10 things you can’t do anymore
14.          A vacation you would like to take
15.          A person you admire
16.          A song that makes you cry
17.          Top 10 websites you use
18.          Top 10 products you use
19.          Post 3 pictures of yourself that you normally would NOT share
20.          A hobby of yours
21.          Something you know you do differently than most people
22.          First 5 things you do every morning
23.          A way in which you want to be remembered
24.          Write about your most embarrassing moment.
25.          Write about a day in the life of your pet.
26.          A childhood memory
27.          Write about all of the items in your junk drawer
28.          A scar you have and its story
29.          Write about each of the places you've called "home."

30.          Write about how much you love something that you know no one else will love.

That is my list.  I WILL FINISH!   So I guess I should start.... ummm...today or tomorrow?  Hmmm...well maybe I will start tomorrow so I will have time to think about some of these things ha ha.  I also will have to dig up photos as well I guess.  

Well here goes!! Thank you again Lacey, I will do this 





Ok!  Aqui vamos denuevo.  La ultima vez que he intentado hacer el desafío del blog fue en 2010. Y eso fue hace 4 años atras! que en realidad parece hace décadas! Tiempos antiguos.

Lacey http://lifeoflacey.blogspot.ca/2010/06/30-days-of-blogging-goodness.html hico este desafío también. Iba a hacerlo, y comencé... y nunca termine. Eso voy a poner en mi lista de cosa que no he complido en mi vida.  Ahora decide que lo voy hacerlo y terminarlo esta vez.

De nuevo, voy a mostrarles lo que quiera sobre blog.

1. Escribir sobre un maestro/a que tenía en la escuela  y por qué mi gusto o no mi gusto.2. Una película favorita3. Un libro favorito4. Un programa de televisión favorito5. Compartir una receta favorita6. Un momento que desea que se podría revivir7. 5 cosas que posiblemente no podría vivir sin8. Una carta de agradecimiento a alguien que ha cambiado tu vida9. Una foto que tomaste10. Una foto tomada hace más de diez años11. Escribe una carta a sí mismo. Contesta un año más tarde12. Escribir 100 cosas sobre tu mismo.13. 10 cosas que no puedes hacer más14. Una vacacione que te gustaria tomar 15. Una persona que admiras16. Una canción que te hace llorar17. Top 10 sitios web que usas18. Top 10 productos que utilizas19. Post 3 fotos de ti que normalmente no comparten20. Un hobby tuyo21. Algo que te sabes hacer diferentemente que la mayoría de la gente22. 5 cosas que hacer cada mañana23. Una forma en que desea ser recordado24. Escribe acerca de su momento más embarazoso.25. Escribir sobre un día en la vida de su perro o gato26. Un recuerdo de infancia27. Escribir sobre todos los elementos en el cajón de basura28. Una cicatriz que tiene y su historia29. Escribir sobre cada uno de los lugares que has llamado 'casa'.30. Escribir sobre cuánto te gusta algo que sabes que nadie más les encantará.

Esa es mi lista. VOY A TERMINAR! ¿Así que creo que debería empezar... um... hoy o mañana? Hmmm...Bueno, tal vez voy a empezar mañana así que tendré tiempo para pensar en esas cosas ja ja. También tengo que sacar fotos así como supongo.

Bueno, aquí va! Gracias otra vez Lacey, voy a hacer esto

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I don't think I ever finished myself so I completely understand! I skipped one or two days I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definetly going I finish this time. :)

    Lacy you have posted a lot of blogs by far compared to me. You are consistent. Me not so much :(

    Treena you have to :). It will
    Be fun :). Can't wait for the home pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)