Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 3 of Blog Challenge



Hello everyone, today is Day 3 of my Challenge.

3.  A favorite book

I am going to pick V. C. Andrews - Flowers in the attic.  
I choose this book, because it was the first V. C. Andrews book I red, and now I have the (almost) complete collection.  I love the way she writes, and how it may sometimes be THE SAME thing, I still enjoy them.  I have been collecting ehr books for a very long time, and still get excited when a new one is coming out.  I also make sure that if and when I am missing one, I get it to make my collection more complete. 

This is a short post - but this is my favorite book.  And when they made the movie (which I still have in original VHS) it was great.  They also made a new one that was released this year, and holy, that grandma is just as evil as she is in the books! I LOVE IT!




Hola a todos, hoy es el día 3 de mi desafío.


3. un libro favorito



Voy a recoger a V. C. Andrews - flores en el ático.

Elijo este libro, porque era el primer V. C. Andrews libro yo lei y ahora tengo la colección completa (casi). Me encanta la forma en que escribe, y cómo a veces puede ser la misma cosa, aún las disfruto. Me han estado coleccionando sus libros durante mucho tiempo y todavía te emociones cuando uno va a salir una nueva. También me aseguro de que si me pierdo uno, tengo para hacer mi colección más completa.



Este es un post corto - pero es mi libro favorito. Y cuando hicieron la película (que aún tengo en VHS original) fue genial. También hicieron una nueva que fue lanzada este año, y oh mi dios!  que la abuela es sólo tan malvada como está en los libros! ¡Me encanta!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)