Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 4 of Blog Challenge



Because I am running behind, I will do a few more.

4.             A favorite television show

I am going to choose Criminal Minds.  MIND BLOWING!  I absolutly LOVE Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray) in this Tv Show.  Did you know he was a model *Drool*.  He is so hot and so smart and so yummy.  Ok. sorry, back to the show.  I enjoy this show, which I will admit was hard to choose.  Competition was Reba, CSI (Vegas), Parenthood, Law and order: SVU, Oz, Gilmore Girls - OMG!!! GILMORE GIRLS!! I can literally watch this show over and over and over again.  My daughter is so sick of it, I can quote it all!  I like Criminal minds, because sometimes, it freaks me out! I enjoy the thought that somethings that happne on the show, can REALLY happen.  I hope to god it never happens to me, but you never know.  It would be pretty cool to be able to talk to serial killers in general.  Or to think about what they think and why they do it.  Or worse, the kids that kill.  when i was a teenager, I loved reading up on serial killers, Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper, Summer of Sam.  I was OBSESSED.  I bet alot of you didn't know that.  It wasn't something I would normally share, but i had an obsession.  Sadly, now my daughter has picked up on the same obsession.  But that is ok, becasue we can talk about it whenever.  Wait....does this make me a messed up human being, or a normal person?

Anyways.  I was really sad when Gideon was taken off, but Rossi!! AWESOME!! there are times that I will watch him and be like Fat Tony from the Simpsons! ha ha.  I do  love Emily Prentiss more then Elle Greenway.  And come on Aaron Hotchner, from Darma and Greg.  I love seeing these actors before and now its like I love them even more!!  Execpet for Reid, I love him ALWAYS! 










Porque me estoy quedando detrás, haré un poco más.

4. un programa de televisión favorito

Voy a elegir Criminal Minds. Yo absalutamente amo Spencer Reid en este programa de televisión. ¿Sabías que era un modelo. Es tan hermoso, tan inteligente y tan delicioso. Vale. Lo sentimos, de vuelta al show. Disfruto de este espectáculo, que reconozco que fue difícil escoger. La competencia fue Reba, CSI (las Vegas), Parenthood, Law and Order SVU, Oz, Gilmore Girls - OMG!!! GILMORE GIRLS!! Literalmente puedo ver este espectáculo una y otra y otra vez. Mi hija está harta de esto, puedo citar todo! Me gusta Criminal Minds, porque a veces me asusta! Me gusta la idea de que algunas cosas que pasan en el show, realmente puede suceder. Le pido a Dios que nunca me pasa, pero nunca se sabe. Sería genial poder hablar con los asesinos en serie en general. O pensar en lo que piensan y por qué lo hacen. O peor aún, los niños que matan. Cuando era un adolescente, me encantaba leyendo sobre asesinos en serie, Jack el Destripador, Ted Bundy, verano de Sam. Yo estaba obsesionado. Apuesto a que muchos de ustedes no lo sabía. No es algo que me gustaría compartir normalmente, pero tenía una obsesión. Lamentablemente, ahora mi hija ha recogido en la misma obsesión. Pero no importa, porque podemos hablar de cada vez. ¿Espera... esto me hace un mal ser humano, o una persona normal?


De todos modos. Me puse muy triste cuando Gideon fue sacado, pero Rossi!!!! IMPRESIONANTE!! Hay veces que vigilarlo y ser como Tony el gordo de los Simpsons! Je je. Amo a Emily Prentiss más entonces Elle Greenway. Y Aaron Hotchner, de Darma y Greg. Me encanta ver estos actores antes y ahora como te amo aún más!! Execpeto Reid, lo quiero siempre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)