Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 2 of 30 day challenge



My apologizes.  I have fallen behind in my blog.  I will do some days to catch up.

Day 2 is  A favorite movie.

This one is hard, as I love alot of movies.  I think I am going to pick Toy Story.  I ABSOLUTELY love toy story.  I have stuffed animals of them (one of my stuffies has a shirt of toy story).  

Why do I like it so much?  I would have to say because at times I think that my stuffies do really come to life when I am not there.  You may think this is silly, but you can not think you never thought of it.  Don't you ever wonder what goes on behind the doors?  Don't you wonder if they are playing, or destroying something?  In my mind, I can believe it.  And no matter how old I am I can see it happening.  I believe it because I can.  

I also thought it was sad when Andy had to give up his toys when he went to college.  Would I be selfish if i didn't?  Probably, but i still wouldn't.  I couldn't.  I don't think I would ever give up one of my babies.  HECK!!! I even took big Reddy to Chile with me :)

Stuffies are special to me :)  They always have been, even when I was a child.  It may sound really silly, but they do.  And that is ok, because I am who I am, and if you are reading this, then you must like something about me :).


My Grandpa with Big Reddy in Chile

      Domi (my cousins daughter with my new addition)



















Tania with Big Reddy in Chile

 

 My grandma with Big Reddy in Chile



My sister in law with Big Reddy in Chile
                                                               
The coolest mothers day gift ever from my daughter and brother

                   
                    Big Reddy on the way home from Chile on the plane


Mis disculpas. He quedado atrás en mi blog. Voy a hacer algunos días ahora.

Día 2 es una película favorita.

Éste es dificil, como me gusta un montón de películas. Creo que voy a elillir  Toy Story. Me encanta la historia del juguete. ABSOLUTAMENTE me encanata  Toy Story.  Tengo peluches de ellos (uno de mis peluches hasta tiene una camisa de toy story).

¿Por qué me gusta tanto? Tendría que decir porque a veces pienso que mi peluches realmente cobran vida cuando no estoy ahí. Pensarás que esto es una tontería, pero no puedes pensar que nunca había pensado. ¿No te preguntas qué pasa detrás de las puertas? ¿No se preguntan si están jugando o destruir algo? En mi mente, puedo creerlo. Y no importa cuántos años tengo puedo ver que esto suceda. Lo creo porque lo que pueda.

También pensé que fue triste cuando Andy tuvo que abandonar sus juguetes cuando fue a la Universidad. ¿Sería egoísta si no? Probablemente, pero aún no lo haría. No pude. No creo que nunca lo dejaría a uno de mis bebés. Chuta!!!!!! Hasta traje a Big Reddy a Chile con migo!  :)

Peluches son especiales para mí :) Siempre han sido, incluso cuando era un niño. Puede sonar muy tonto, pero son.  Y eso está bien, porque yo soy quien soy, y si estás leyendo esto, entonces debe gustarte algo acerca de mí:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)