Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 29 - Blog Challenge





29.          Write about each of the places you've called "home." 
29           Escribe de todos los hojares qeu llamas "casa".

This maybe a long list.

Let's start with house #1.   It was in the Holyrood Gardens.  I lived there till I was about 13.  I lived there with my mom, my dad, and my two brothers.  It have A TON of great memories in this house.
Vamos a empezar con casa #1.  Estoy estaba en Holyrood Gardens.  Vivi alli hasta la edad 13.  Vivi alli con mi mama, mi papa y mis dos hermanos.  Tubimos buenos recuerdos alli.





#2 is the house my daddy lives in now.  I lived there from 13 years old till about 20-21.  I lived in this house with my mom, my dad, my two brothers and my grandma.

#2 es la casa que mi papa vive.  Vivi all de 13 a 20-21 anos de edad.  Vivi en la casa con mi mama, mi papa, mis dos hermanos y mi abuelita.



#3 I lived here briefly with my mother (for about 5-6 months when I was 18). 

#3 Vivi por un poco tiempo con mi mama (como 5-6 meses cuando tienia 18 anos).  




#4.  I moved into this place when I was 21 years old.  I lived here and shortly after my bestie Carla moved here with her then boyfriend on the same floor.  Now those were  great memories.  I lived her alone for about 6-7 months.

#4.  Mi cambie dela casa cuando tenia 21 anos.  Vivi aqui y despues se cambio mi mejor amiga Carla, en el mismo piso con so novio (en ese tiempo).  Ahora, eso fueron memorias.  Vivi solo alli por 6-7 meses.





#5.  I then moved in with my boyfriend and wed here with his family in Sherwood Park.  We lived there for about a year.

#5.  Despues mi cambie con mi novio y su familia en sherwood park.  Vivimos alli por casi  un ano. 




$6.  And now we live here.  This is our home.  I live here with my boyfriend and our daughter.

#6.  Y ahora vivimos aqui.  Esto es nuestra casa.  Yo vivio aqui con mi novio y nuestra hija. 



Those are all the places I call home. 


Esos son los hojares que llamo casa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)