Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh happy day...

So today is looking to be an alright day. Today is my uncle and aunt’s anniversary. Yesterday night, my co – worker was a grandma to a baby girl. And today one of the doctors is really happy!!! it isn’t too often, so I may have to take this a an advantage. Also crappy note, my other front end co – worker is off next week for a WEEK!!! What am I going to do for a week!! Well, besides work, naturally. I’ll have to find something to do with my time here. I’m sure I’ll have odds and ends to do. But work has been painfully quiet lately. Honestly. Yesterday I had one phone call in two hours. And that was just to get our fax number! Yawn! Well, my daughter and I had a good day. she is going to her grandpa’s house on Sunday. I will be dropping her off. So she will be with her grandpa and her Tio Arturo. She is going to be there for about a week, because of spring break. Lucky girl. I wish I had a week off. I guess that would classify as holidays in my work life. Ops.
So this weekend, I am thinking of making it a movie weekend again. But this time I got my boyfriend to get me all the good movies. Of course the old school movies too. I think we are watching “IT” (which I should add that my daughter is absolutely 100% terrified of clowns) and I am thinking “The Blind Side” as well. We are going to binge on junk food and gross food. I say that now, but don’t really mean it J I am probably going to make sure we have water instead of pop and maybe a really healthy dinner before hand.
Well, I have no tea at work either. Which makes me kind of sad. I don’t like coffee, so I really only have tea to get me through the day. Maybe I’ll go to the dollar store and pick up some apple juice too because I forgot a drink as well. Duh huh? At least I took out meat today, well my daughter did. But I did buy the garlic bread this morning.

Hope your day is turning out as good as mine…So far. It could be too good to be true.

Entonces mira para ser un bien día. Hoy es mi tío y el aniversario de tía. Ayer en la noche, mi co – trabajador fue una abuelita a una nina. Y hoy uno de los médicos es realmente feliz!!! es no con demasiada frecuencia, así que puedo tener que tomar esta una una ventaja. ¡La nota también mala, mi otra parte delantera co – trabajador está apagado la semana próxima para una semana!!! ¡Lo que es yendo a hacer para una semana!! Bien, además de trabajo, naturalmente. Tendré que encontrar que algo hacer con mi tiempo aquí. Estoy seguro que tendré trozos para hacer. Pero el trabajo ha sido dolorosamente callado últimamente. Honestamente. Ayer tuve una llamada telefónica en dos horas. ¡Y eso fue de conseguir justo nuestro número de fax! ¡Bostezo! Bien, mi hija y yo tuvieron un día bueno. Yendo a la casa de su abuelito el domingo. Yo la dejaré caer lejos. Entonces estará con su abuelito y su Tio Arturo. Estará allí para acerca de una semana, a causa de interrupción de primavera. Chica afortunada. Deseo que tuviera una semana lejos. Adivino que eso clasificaría como feriados en mi vida del trabajo. Obes. Entonces este fin de semana, yo pienso en lo hacer un fin de semana de película otra vez. Pero esta vez yo conseguí a mi novio para conseguirme todas las películas buenas. Por supuesto las películas viejas de la escuela también. Pienso que nosotros LO miramos (que debo agregar que mi hija es absolutamente 100% aterrorizado de payasos) y pienso "El Lado Ciego" también. Yendo a la jarana en porquerías y alimento bruto. Digo eso ahora, pero no lo significo realmente yo probablemente me aseguraré tenemos agua en vez de taponazo y quizá una comida realmente sana antes de mano. Bien, yo no tengo té en el trabajo tampoco. Cuál me hace clase de triste. Yo no quiero café, así que yo realmente sólo tengo té para conseguirme por el día. Quizá iré a la tienda del dólar y recogeré algún jugo de manzana también porque yo me olvidé una bebida también. ¿Duh qué? Por lo menos yo quité carne hoy, bien mi hija hizo. Pero compré el pan de ajo esta mañana.
Espere que su día resulte tan bueno como mío…hasta ahora. Podría ser demasiado bueno ser verdad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)