Monday, March 15, 2010

Sad day

You know when you have one of those days? Those days where everything anyone does is wrong, even if they breathe? You know you are wrong and you can’t admit it. Not only that but you take your frustration out on people that don’t deserve it? I think I am having/ was having one of those days. L I yelled and yelled and argued with my daughter today. We yelled some more. We talked about why we yelled and ended it with a hug and a kiss. It still doesn’t make it right. I still feel like crap. I still am sad and hurt inside. Then I tell my spouse, but I sometimes feel like maybe I should let him know more about our fights? But why? Is it really going to solve anything? Why do I still feel bad? I feel like I have an empty piece in my heart. I know pretty sad and weird huh? I don’t know why I feel this way. Maybe because I am human? I don’t know. I just wanted to let you bloggers know that I feel bad for my argument with my daughter this morning. I have already told her this and she is aware. But it still doesn’t make it right. And I will probably still feel like crap until I come home and see her pop her head from the kitchen and hear her say “ Hi fez” and have this huge smile on her face. No matter what we argued about or what we fought about, she is always happy to see me when I come through that door. And sometime I am in such a bad mood instead of saying “Hey kiddo” and giving her a well deserved hug, I say “Can you please come pick up your stuff off the floor.” Why do I do that? I do not know. But I do know what I have to do to change it. I need to let go of everything before I enter my house. Take a deep breathe and remember that my child may not always be home when I come through that door. I have to enjoy every moment I have with her now, because life really is too short. I need to relax, smile and open myself up to only happiness. Does that sound dumb? But anyways, just wanted to express my feelings on this sad morning J But I know it will change.


¿Usted sabe cuando usted tiene uno de esos días? ¿Esos días donde todo cualquiera hace están equivocados, incluso si ellos respiren? Usted sabe que usted está equivocado y usted no lo puede admitir. ¿No sólo que pero usted quitan su frustración en personas que no merecen? Pienso que tengo/tenía uno de esos días. Grité y grité y discutí con mi hija hoy. Gritamos algunos más. Hablamos de por qué nosotros gritamos y lo terminamos con un abrazo y un beso. Todavía no lo hace derecho. Yo todavía me siento como mierda. Yo todavía estoy triste y herido adentro. ¿Entonces digo a mi esposo, pero yo me siento a veces como quizá debo permitir que él sepa más acerca de nuestros combates? ¿Pero por qué? ¿Resolverá realmente algo? ¿Por qué todavía me siento mal yo? Yo me siento como tiene un pedazo vacío en el corazón. ¿Sé lindo triste y raro qué? Yo no sé por qué yo me siento esta manera. ¿Quizá porque soy humano? Yo no sé. Yo sólo quise permitirle que bloggers saben que yo me siento mal para mi argumento con mi hija esta mañana. Yo ya la he dicho este y ella está enterada. Pero todavía no lo hace derecho. Y yo probablemente todavía me sentiré como mierda hasta que vuelva a casa y vea su taponazo la cabeza de la cocina y la oiga que dice "Hola fez" y tiene esta sonrisa inmensa en la cara. No importa lo que discutiéramos acerca de o acerca de lo que luchamos acerca de, ella es siempre feliz de verme cuando vengo por esa puerta. Y alguna vez yo estoy en un humor tan malo en vez de dicho "Oye niño" y le dando un abrazo bien merecido, yo digo "Lata que usted viene por favor recoge su material del piso". ¿Por qué hago yo eso? Yo no sé. Pero sé lo que tengo que hacer cambiarlo. Debo soltar todo antes que entre mi casa. Tome un profundo respira y recuerda que mi niño no siempre puede estar en casa cuando vengo por esa puerta. Tengo que disfrutar de cada momento que tengo con ella ahora, porque la vida es realmente demasiado corta. Debo relajarse, sonreír y abrirme hasta sólo felicidad. ¿Suena eso mudo? Pero de todos modos, sólo quiso expresar mis sentimientos en esta mañana triste Pero sé que cambiará.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)