Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 5 and Day 6 Blog Challenge




Today I am doing two in one.  

First one I will do is 
5.           Share your favorite recipe. 

 I would but it is a family secret.  It is my Chilean Rice.  I don't do anything special with it, but it does turn out super yummy :)  That is as far as I will go :) 

Now to the next:

6.             A moment you wish you could relive

Wow, this one is hard.  Hmmmmm.. Let me take a second to think.

I think I would relive the day I last saw my mom.  I would relive the day I drove her to the hospital.  I would tell her and beg her not to go in and I would take her out to breakfast.  We would have tea and eggs, with pancakes.  And I know she would have had hash browns as well.  I would take that day and relive it and that way I would still have my mom with me.  I would still have the chance to hold her in my arms, look at her smiling at me and listening to her laughter.  Just being able to do any of those things, would be worth reliving that moment.  If I could change the outcome I would in a heartbeat.  I would relive that moment to change my future.  







My mommy
Mi mama




The best grandma ever
La mejor abuelita




Always helping me
Siempre ayudandome 





Always happy

siempre Feliz













 Hoy estoy haciendo dos en uno.

El primero que haré es

5. compartir su receta favorita.

Me gustaría, pero es un secreto de familia. Es mi arroz chilena. Yo no hago nada especial con él, pero resultó muy rico :) Eso es cuanto voy a :)

Ahora a la siguiente:

6. un momento que desea que se podría revivir

Wow, esto es duro. Hmmmmm... Déjame un segundo para pensar.

Creo que sería revivir el día que vi a mi mamá. Revivo el día que la llevé al hospital. Yo decirle y rogarle a no entrar y prefiero salir a desayunar. Tenemos té y huevos, con panqueques. Y sé que ella hubiera tenido hash browns también. Tomaría ese día y revivir y así todavía tengo mi madre conmigo. Todavía tengo la oportunidad de tenerla en mis brazos, mira su sonriéndome y escuchar su risa. Siendo capaz de hacer ninguna de esas cosas, valdría la pena revivir ese momento. Si yo pudiera cambiar el resultado lo haría en un santiamén. Revivo ese momento para cambiar mi futuro.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)