Friday, January 8, 2010

HAPPINESS

So, now this afternoon is the happiest day of my life! I told my mother about losing my necklace, and asked her if she has a minute just to look around and see if she finds it. She said of course. So 5 minutes after I hang up my boyfriend calls me back to tell me my mom found my necklace! Where did she find it, right beside the couch!
I am so happy that words can no express my gratitude for my mother for helping me out and saving me. Mothers are truly wonderful people. Thank you mom and I love you!


Así pues, ahora esta tarde es el día más feliz de mi vida! Le dije a mi madre por la pérdida de mi collar, y le preguntó si ella tiene un minuto para mirar alrededor y ver si lo encuentra. Dijo que, por supuesto. Así que 5 minutos después de colgar mi novio me llama para decirme que mi mamá encontró mi collar! ¿Dónde se encuentra, justo al lado del sofá! Estoy tan feliz de que las palabras no pueden expresar mi gratitud a mi madre por haberme ayudado a salir y salvarme. Las madres son las personas verdaderamente maravilloso. ¡Gracias mamá y ¡Te quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)