Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello!!

So, I just realized that I have another follower and I wanted to say "Hello!” I was checking out your blog as well and saw that you are too a scrap booker!! So, hello even more excitedly. I love scrapbooking and card making. Right now, I am making initiations for my daughters 13th birthday. I know. 13!!! She is getting BIG! I am sad. I gave her side swept bangs over the weekend, and now she looks too grown up! I don't like it. I want her to be my little angel again. Why is it that kids have to grow? Where is it in the Parent handbook!!! Anyways, she is having a Spa Sleepover birthday. So we are making facemasks and using that as an invitation. I am also making a book for my mom from pictures that she has of my cousins in Chile. I am hoping to finish this one by mother’s day. I hope she will like it.

But yeah, just wanted to say hello fellow follower!

Ok, so I am at work and super bored. I just realized how fast and easy it is to lose communication with friends. I have a couple of friends that I have known since high school and we still keep in touch. But I have a girl friend that I have know for about 6 years, and we don't even talk anymore. I called and called and leave messages and still get no response. Last I heard was she had a baby boy, which I met once and never heard from her again. Why is it I feel like I am the one always trying to communicate? Do people honestly thing that friendship is a one way street? And if they do, grow the **** up. If you care, or say you do, about someone, make the same damn effort that the other person does! I am really sick and tired of calling friends and leaving messages and they never call back. I'm going to start with a new mentality. It is the screw you, I’m don’t' want to be your friend anymore mentality!! If you don't like it, well too bad! I don't like being treated as a friend to your continence!!!

So my question to you is, am I wrong to give on people that I have tried to keep in contact with and they never communicate back?

Oh and I did this puzzle with two kitties on it and guess what... I was missing a piece. Go figure! So I took a few pictures and took it apart. Then I moved the couch a day later and sure enough, there was my missing piece!!! ARGHH!! Ha-ha.

Well, I'm working on a puzzle with puppies right now, and it is just as frustrating. So I’ll keep you posted and put up some pictures. :)


Así, acabo ,me dio cuenta de que tengo a otro seguidor y yo quise decir "Hola"! ¡Averiguaba su blog también y la sierra que usted es demasiado un reservador de pedacito!! Así, hola aún más con entusiasmo. Adoro scrapbooking y tarjeta que hacen. En este momento, yo hago iniciaciones para mis hijas los cumpleaños decimoterceros. Sé. ¡13!!! ¡Ella consigue GRANDE! Estoy triste. ¡Di su lado estallidos barridos el fin de semana, y ahora ella mira creció también! No me gusta. Deseo que ella sea mi ángel pequeño otra vez. ¿Por qué será que los niños tienen que crecer? ¡Dónde está en la guía de Padre!!! De todos modos, ella tiene un cumpleaños de Balneario Sleepover. Tan hacemos facemasks y utilizamos que como una invitación. Yo también hago un libro para mi mamá de imágenes que ella tiene de mis primos en Chile. Espero terminar éste por el día de madre. Espero que ella lo querrá. ¡Pero sí, sólo quiso decir hola seguidor prójimo! Bueno, así que estoy en el trabajo y súper aburrido. Acabo de se dio cuenta de a qué velocidad y fácil es de perder comunicación con amigos. Tengo a un par de amigos que he sabido desde que colegio secundario y nosotros todavía mantenemos en contacto. Pero tengo a una amiga que tengo sabe para acerca de 6 años, y nosotros hacemos ni hablamos ya. Llamé y llamé y dejo los mensajes y todavía no consigo respuesta. Ultimo oí fue ella tuvo a un nene, que encontré una vez y nunca oí de ella otra vez. ¿Por qué soy yo me siento como soy el un siempre tratando de comunicar? ¿Hace a personas honestamente cosa que amistad es una calle de sentido único? Y si ellos hacen, crezcan el **** arriba. ¡Si usted cuida, o dice que usted hace, acerca de alguien, hace el mismo esfuerzo maldito que la otra persona hace! Estoy realmente enfermo y se cansé de llamar a amigos y partida los mensajes y de ellos nunca vuelven a llamar. Comenzaré con una nueva mentalidad. ¡Es el tornillo usted, yo no soy' quiere ser su amigo ya mentalidad!! ¡Si usted no lo quiere, bien demasiado malo! ¡Yo no como ser tratado como un amigo a su continencia!!! ¿Tan mi pregunta a usted es, estoy yo equivocado dar en personas que he tratado de mantener en el contacto con y con ellos nunca comunican atrás? Ah e hice este enigma con dos gatitos en ello y en la adivinación lo que... Perdía un pedazo. ¡Vaya figura! Tan tomé unas pocas imágenes y lo desarmé. ¡Entonces moví la sofá un día posterior y suficiente seguro, había mi pedazo perdido!!! ¡ARGHH!! Ja ja. Bien, trabajo en un enigma con perritos en este momento, y soy así como frustrando. Tan yo le mantendré anunció y pone algunas imágenes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)