Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lies, Lies, Lies after Lies

Why do we lie? Does it make you think you can fool people. Don't you care that other people have feelings. Why do you extend the truth when you know you are a flat out liar!!
Sorry, just wanted to let everyone know, that when you lie, you don't only make yourself look like an idiot, but also hurt people in the process.

I've got alot of anger built up right now, also have a bad bad tummy ache, which, I think I might die from, and a bad headache accompanied by nausea. My conclusion: Death. Many don't believe so. But yeah.

Anyways, back to my topic....oh right.. LIARS!
I don't get people. Anyways. on an non-hating liars vibe ...
I have some fun ideas for my birthday party in April. Any suggestions?


¿Por qué mentir? ¿Tiene usted piensa que puede engañar a la gente. ¿No te importa que otras personas tienen sentimientos. ¿Por qué ampliar la verdad cuando sabes que eres un mentiroso al máximo!Lo siento, sólo quería que todo el mundo sabe, que cuando usted se acuesta, no sólo hacerte quedar como un idiota, pero la gente también se hizo daño en el proceso.

Tengo mucha rabia acumulada en estos momentos, también tienen un mal dolor de estómago mal, que, creo que podría morir a causa de, y un fuerte dolor de cabeza acompañado de náuseas. Mi conclusión: la muerte. Muchos no creen así. Pero sí.

En cualquier caso, volver a mi tema .... oh si.. Mentirosos!No entiendo la gente. De todos modos. en un no odiar a los mentirosos ambiente ...

Tengo algunas ideas divertidas para mi fiesta de cumpleaños en abril. ¿Alguna sugerencia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)