Friday, January 8, 2010

Saddest day of my life

Good afternoon. Today is officially the saddest day of my life. Today I was getting ready to go to work, after a brief argument with my daughter, and I came to relieze that I didn’t have my necklace on. So me and my daughter frantically but quietly, because my boyfriend and my mommy (who is visiting) are sleeping. We looked and looked high and low, and came up empty handed. So I went into the bedroom and looked. We looked in the basement. I came to work to search for it. I have just came to the saddest relizeation that I don’t have it. It is lost. I believe I lost it on the way to work. Now I am heart broken and truly deeply sad. My heart necklace is gone and my heart is broken. I am sad that if someone does find it, they will not return it. It is special to me because my boyfriend gave it to me almost 7 years ago. I don’t want a new one, because it is really sentimental. It is a gesture of his love. Now I am sad and might cry again. I will go home today and search again. I am sure I will end up crying most of the night. Look at me, I’m already teary eyed because of it. I am sad. Alright, enough sadness for the moment and I guess have a great day.

Buenas tardes. Hoy es oficialmente el día más triste de mi vida. Hoy me estaba preparando para ir a trabajar, después de una breve discusión con mi hija, y yo llegame a relieze que yo no tenía mi collar. Así que yo y mi hija desesperadamente, pero en silencio, porque mi novio y mi mamá (quien está de visita) están durmiendo. Nos miró y miró de alta y baja, y llegó con las manos vacías. Así que fui a la piesa y mire. Buscamos en el sótano. Vine a trabajar a buscarlo. Acabo de vino a la más triste relizeation que no lo tienen. Se había perdido. Creo que perdió en el camino al trabajo. Ahora tengo el corazón roto y realmente muy triste. Mi collar de corazón se ha ido y mi corazón está roto. Estoy triste de que si alguien lo encuentra, no se devuelve. Es especial para mí porque mi novio me lo dio casi 7 años. Yo no quiero una nueva, porque es realmente sentimental. Es un gesto de su amor. Ahora estoy triste y podría llorar de nuevo. Me iré a casa hoy y de buscar de nuevo. Estoy seguro de que terminará llorando la mayor parte de la noche. Mírame a mí, ya estoy de ojos llorosos a causa de ella. Estoy triste. Muy bien, suficiente tristeza por el momento y espero que tienen un gran día.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)