Thursday, July 15, 2010

Change Change Change



So, I am thinking I am ready for a change. But a job change. But I am not sure if I am ready. I want to be because I think it is time but it is dumb that I am scared? I think I am scared of change. I know that it is probably normal, and the grass may be greener on the other side. But what if it isn't? I had a job interview yesterday, not going to say were because you will probably laugh at me :( Haha. I personally would as well. I know it went well, and I know they may offer me more money then what I asked. But do I want to leave my job (which at this point after 4 years is not challenging enough for me) for a job that I have to work weekends, and spend less time with my family and probably no chance of moving up? Dumb question with a very easy answer right?


Well when I write it out and re - read it in my head it does sound like an obvious answer. Ha ha. Well I want to thank you all for your input on helping me decide. Ha Ha. Moving on....


I am super excited. Today, by my house, they are opening up a Ricki's clothing store. I am going for the grand opening! EXCITED!! I'm loosing weight (thank you Wii Fit) and excited to try on some smaller sized clothes. (seeing that I am still wearing my oversized ones right now)





I have also started using my car, that my loving oh so sweet boyfriend, bought me for camping.


It is so big that we can fit a bunch of stuff and stuff we don't even need. Ha ha. I love it.





Well, that is all for Thursday. Have a great day and talk to you soon








Así, pienso que estoy listo para un cambio. Pero un cambio del trabajo. Pero yo no estoy seguro si estoy listo. ¿Quiero ser porque pienso que es tiempo pero es mudo que soy espantado? Pienso que soy espantado de cambio. Sé que es probablemente normal, y el pasto puede ser más verde en el otro lado. ¿Pero qué si no es? Tuve una entrevista de trabajo ayer, no yendo a decir fueron porque usted probablemente se reirá de mí: (Haha. Hago personalmente también. Sé que fue bien, y sé que ellos me pueden ofrecer más dinero entonces lo que pregunté. ¿Pero hago quiero dejar mi trabajo (cuál en este punto después de que 4 años no desafíen bastante para mí) para un trabajo que tengo que trabajar los fines de semana, y dedicar menos tiempo con mi familia y probablemente ninguna oportunidad de subir? ¿La pregunta muda con un derecho muy fácil de respuesta? Bien cuando yo lo escribo y acerca de - lo leyó en mi cabeza que suena como una respuesta obvia. Ah ah. Bien quiero a gracias todo para su entrada en ayudarme decido. Ah Ah. Mover en. ... Soy súper entusiasmado. Hoy, por mi casa, ellos abren la tienda de la ropa de un Ricki. ¡Voy para la apertura grande! ¡ENTUSIASMADO!! Aflojo peso (gracias Wii Queda) y emocionó a probarse alguna ropa calibrada más pequeña. (viendo que yo todavía llevo mis demasiado grandes en este momento)
Yo también he empezado a utilizar mi carro, que mi adorar ah novio tan dulce, me compró para acampar. Es tan grande que podemos quedar un ramo de material y llenar hacemos ni necesitamos. Ah ah. Yo lo adoro.
Bien, eso es todo para el jueves. Que un gran día y hable con usted pronto

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. Change is good! Nice image!! Made me laugh.

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)