Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 7


Well, Day 7 was fun and laid back. First we started with getting Polly her first bank card for her frist job that starts on Monday :) Ahh, my little girl is all grown up :(
So, naturally, I got some pictures of that. Then I picked up my mom and we went thirft store shopping. Got some really cool stuff. Naturally, got some shoes (Polly and I), and purses (Polly and I) and then got some games for us to play. It was really fun and exciting. Got home and got Chinese food. The unfortunate part was night time, after watching the movie "Atlantis". I got really sick around 1 am. I was throwing up and everthing. I was in the bathroom for about 1 hour. Then I started vomitting blood and started to panic. It was a rough night. Then to top it all off I got woken up at like 3 or 4 am due to some young drunk girl fighting with her boyfriend outside my house. So they fought, she yelled, threatened to call the cops if he touched her, he left and she got in the mini van and left. Thank god! So here I am sitting in my living room, with a raw throat, stomach pains and sore feet. Waiting to wake the family in 30 minutes to start this day. Talk to you later!


Polly entering her bank to start her first bank account.
Polly nentrando el bank que ella va abrir su primer account de banco.




Standing by the bank machine

Using the bank machine for the first time with her first bank card.
Usando la macina de banco por la primera ves con su primer carta de banco.


All done and has her first bank card. She lost it in 10 minutes, but don't worry, we found it :)
Termino, y tiene su primer carta de banco. Lo perdio en los primeros 10 minutos, pero no se preocupen, lo contramo. :)

Bueno, el Día 7 fueron divertidos y relajante. Primero comenzamos con conseguir Asta su primera tarjeta bancaria para su trabajo de frist que comienza el lunes:) Ahh, mi niña es crecida todo: (así, naturalmente, conseguí algunas imágenes de eso. Entonces recogí a mi mamá y nosotros fuimos las compras de la tienda de thirft. Conseguido algún material realmente fresco. Naturalmente, consiguió algunos zapatos (Asta y yo), y las bolsas (Asta y yo) y entonces consiguió algunos juegos para nosotros jugar. Fue realmente divertido y emocionante. Llegó a casa y consiguió alimento chino. La parte desgraciada fue tiempo de noche, después de mirar la película "Atlántida". Conseguí realmente enfermo alrededor de 1 soy. Vomitaba y everthing. Estuve en el cuarto de baño para acerca de 1 hora. Entonces comencé vomitando sangre y comencé a asustarse. Fue una noche áspera. Entonces sobrepasarlo todo lejos yo conseguí despierto arriba en similar 3 o 4 están debido a alguna joven chica borracha que lucha con su novio fuera de mi casa. Entonces lucharon, gritó, amenazó a llamar las policías si la tocó, dejó y entró la camioneta mini y dejó. ¡Dé gracias a dios! Entonces aquí me siento en mi sala, con una garganta cruda, dolores de estómago y pies adoloridos. Esperar para despertar la familia en 30 minutos de comenzar este día. ¡Hable con usted luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)