Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacations - Day 1

Day ONE!

Good morning. I am sitting on my couch, getting ready to plan day three of our holidays.
First of I wanted to let you know of Day 1 and Day 2. We started our holidays on Saturday instead of Monday. I told my man that I wanted to start right away and do stuff we don't usually do here in Edmonton, Even thought we live her!

So day one constisted of going to Whyte Avenue. Yes ladies and gentleman. Whyte Avenue. Personally, I'm not a fan of Whtye Ave. Why? I'm not sure, I just am not. But it was really really fun. Me and my girl checked out the Coney Island Candy store :) It was cool. I got some cigarette gum. Polly got a surprise bag, and Michael just shared my gum, but not my soap candies :)

Then I got two purses!! One is like a sling bag, and one of Che. My daughters comments. "I'm really jealous of that Che purse". Ahhh, my sweet angel :)

Then I got this other bag, like a small sling bag and it is black with white poka dots. Really really cute. Thank you 'Chicken Scratch'.

We stayed there till about 3 ish. Then we went home and I made tortalini salad. And we watched Taken. (Really love this movie. Mostly because of Liam Nesson.)



Also checked out some garage sales and got a cute dress too :)
Pictures will be added to my Day 2 Blog :)









Buenos días. Me siento en mi sofá, preparando a planear día tres de nuestros feriados. Primero de quiso permitir que sepa de Día 1 y el Día 2. Comenzamos nuestros feriados el sábado en vez del lunes. ¡Dije a mi hombre que quise comenzar en seguida y llenar nosotros no hacemos generalmente aquí en Edmonton, pensamos Aún que la vivimos!
Entonces día un constisted de ir a la Avenida de Whyte. Sí señoras y caballero. Avenida de Whyte. Personalmente, yo no soy un ventilador de Whtye Avda. ¿Por qué? Yo no estoy seguro, acabo de ser no. Pero fue realmente realmente divertido. Mí y mi chica averiguó la confitería de Isla de Conejo:) Fue fresco. Conseguí alguna goma de cigarrillo. Asta consiguió una bolsa de la sorpresa, y Michael compartió sólo mi goma, pero no mis dulces de jabón:)
¡Entonces conseguí dos bolsas!! Uno está como una bolsa de honda, y como uno de Che. Mis hijas comentan. "Estoy realmente celoso de esa bolsa de Che". Ahhh, mi ángel dulce:)
Entonces conseguí esto otra bolsa, como una pequeña bolsa de honda y soy negro con puntos blancos de poka. Realmente realmente mono. Gracias "Rasguño de Pollo".
Permanecimos allí hasta acerca de 3 ish. Entonces regresamos a casa y yo hice ensalada de tortalini. Y miramos Tomado. (Adore realmente esta película. En su mayor parte a causa de Liam Nesson).
También averiguó algunas ventas en garaje y consiguió un vestido mono también:) Las imágenes serán añadidas a mi Día 2 Blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)