Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 2

Good morning. Just adding my day two now :)

So, Yesterday we went thift shopping. MY CHOICE :)

So then we went to a thirft store I love. I got a pair of wedge shoes (which let me tell you, I'm not a fan of until I got a pair of Aldo brand from a garage sale for $1.00.)

And i got a pair of black heels as well. Got a really cute purse that my daughter snatched from this one lady. Ha ha. Well not really snatched. She said she waited for her to put it down (watching her like a hawk) and said excuse me and politly removed it from her view. :) I have taught my daughter well about purses, shoes and yes manners :)

I also got a cute works shirt, a couple of vegging around shirts and a tank top. Polly got a cute green skirt, two American Eagle shoes and some Pj's.

Then we hit some garage sales. Not that good. And people if you are having a garage sale, why do you put your stuff on so expensive? Is the purpose not to get rid of your stuff? And then you don't want to negotiate!? Are you insane!

Anyways, hit the jackpot on the last one. I got a pair of sweet purple dancing pumps, now someone has to come with me out to use them :) An adidas skirt, and polly got a pair of shorts and a free blue purse.

Then yesterday we got home, had leftovers and watches Kung Fu Panda. Just so you know, these choices of movies are mine. Because I had to take time off for vacations, so my man said it was my choice :)

I love bieng Queen for a week :)

Day three soon to come.
Check out my pictures for now :)


On our way out for Day 2





My shoes

Polly`s Shoes


My purses, the middle one is Polly`s and that is Pokey in the middle :)

My $1.00 sunglassess
Bye and hope you enjoy!

Buenos días. Sólo agregar mi día dos ahora:) Así, Ayer fuimos las compras de thift. MI ELECCION:)
Entonces fuimos a una tienda del thirft que adoro. Conseguí un par de zapatos de cuña (que permitió que le diga, yo no soy un ventilador de hasta que consiguiera un par de marca de Aldo de una venta en garaje para $1.00.) Y conseguí un par de tacones negros también. Conseguida una bolsa realmente mona que mi hija agarró de éste señora. Ah ah. Bien no realmente agarrado. Dijo que la esperaba para dejarlo (la mirando como un halcón) y dijo excusa mí y cortésmente lo quitó de su vista. :) He enseñado a mi hija bien acerca de bolsas, los zapatos y sí las maneras:) Yo también conseguí una camisa mona de trabajos, un par de vegging alrededor de camisas y un tanque sobrepasa. Asta consiguió una falda verde mona, dos Aguila norteamericana hierra y algún Pj.
Entonces golpeamos algunas ventas en garaje. No tan bueno. ¿Y las personas si tiene una venta en garaje, por qué pone usted su material tan caro? ¿Es el propósito para no deshacerse de su material? ¿Y entonces usted no quiere negociar!? ¡Son loco! De todos modos, saque el premio gordo en el último. Conseguí un par de bombas dulces del baile de morado, ahora alguien tiene que venir conmigo fuera utilizarlos:) Una falda de adidas, y asta consiguió un par de calzones y una bolsa azul libre.
También, me olvidé de mencionar que ayer conseguí un vestido marrón y una chaqueta de sport negra del Ricki en una venta en garaje:)
Entonces ayer llegamos a casa, sobras tuvimos y miramos el Panda de Kung Fu. Sólo tan sabe, estas elecciones de películas son mío. Porque tuve que tomarse tiempo libre para vacaciones, así que mi hombre dijo que fue mi elección:) Adoro a Reina de bieng para una semana:)
El día tres pronto venir.
Averigüe mis imágenes para ahora:)
¡Adiós y espera que disfrute de!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)