Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Challenge - DAY 1

Today is day 1 of my blog challenge.

Write about some of the teachers you had growning up and why you did / did not like them

I would like to write about my kindegarden teacher Mrs. Harder. She was awesome! She was sweet, kind and threw me a birthday party before I left. I was going to another school for Grade 1. She got me a birthday card that was the size as I was at that age. It was red. And everyone signed it. And I still have it at my dad's house in my old bedroom closet. Every year there is a church by my dad's house that has a super huge church garage sale. And Mrs. Harder volunteers every year. Every year I got and take a look at the stuff, buy a ton and say hi to my teacher. She still looks the same as she did when I was in Grade 1. With just a wee bit more grandmother wrinkles. She was awesome and great, and she still is. Everytime I see her I give her a huge and see how her and her family are. I wish her all the best because she was someone that I will never forget.

The teacher I least like in school growing up was Mr. Smith. The biggest JERK in the world. He was the worst Social studies teacher McNally Composite High school could ever high. And even worse as a gym couch. Keep in mind people knew he was gay and hit on girls at school and looked down their shirts just so people wouldn't know that he was. I can vouch that I did see him at the old school latin club when I was 18 with his boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being gay, but don't be a pervert and say you aren't to save your job you JACK A$$. I really don't like him :)

I also didn't like my gym 10 teacher. She failed me on my CPR course because I was off by 1 %. She never liked me and my friend. But that is ok. I never did go to gym anyways :)
Haha.

That is it for my 1st day. Post comments if you want. And if you went to McNally, I hope you weren't fortunate not to have Mr. Smith :)


Hoy es día 1 de mi desafío de blog.

Escriba acerca de algunos de los maestros usted tuvo growning arriba y por qué usted hizo/no los quiso.

Querría escribir acerca de mi maestro de kindegarden Sra. más Dura. ¡Fue impresionante! Fue dulce, la clase y me tiró una fiesta de cumpleaños antes que dejara. Iba a otra escuela para el Grado 1. Me consiguió una tarjeta de cumpleaños que fue el tamaño como estuve en esa edad. Fue rojo. Y todos lo firmaron. Y yo todavía lo tengo en la casa de mi padre en mi armario viejo de pieza. Hay todos los años una iglesia por la casa de mi padre que tiene una súper venta en garaje inmensa de la iglesia. Y la Sra. Duro se ofrece todos los años. Todos los años yo conseguí y echo una mirada al material, compro una tonelada y digo hola a mi maestro. Ella todavía mira el mismo como hizo cuando estuve en el Grado 1. Con sólo un poco más abuela arruga. Fue impresionante y gran, y ella todavía es. Cada vez la veo le doy un inmenso y veo cómo ella y su familia es. La deseo todo el mejor porque fue alguien que yo nunca me olvidaré.

El maestro que yo menos quiero en la escuela que crece fue el Sr. Smith. El TIRON más grande en el mundo. Fue el peor maestro de estudio social que colegio secundario de McNally Compuesto puede jamás alto. Y todavía peor como una sofá de gimnasio. Tenga presente a personas supieron que fue alegre y el éxito en chicas al colegio y mirado hacia abajo sus camisas sólo tan personas no sabrían que fue. Puedo comprobar que lo vi en la escuela vieja el club latino cuando fui 18 con su novio. No me consiga agravio, hay nada malo con ser alegre, pero no soy un pervertido y digo que es de no guardar su trabajo usted JACK UN$$. Yo realmente no lo quiero:)

Yo también no quise mi gimnasio 10 maestro. Me falló en mi curso de resucitación cardiopulmonar porque estuve apagado por 1 %. Ella nunca me quiso y mi amigo. Pero eso está bien. Yo nunca fui al gimnasio de todos modos:) Haha.
Eso es por mi primer día. Los comentarios del poste si desea. Y si fue a McNally, yo espero que usted no fuera afortunado no tener a Sr. Smith:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)