Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 6

Blog Challenge - Day 6

Today is day 6 of my blog challenge.

A moment I would love to relive is paying attention more in school and actually becoming a teacher. When I was little, that was my dream career. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy my work (to a limit), but I would have loved to be a teacher. That is what I would relive. Relive going to classes and not slacking and actually paying attention and knowing that I would have the future I wanted.

Bloguee Desafío - Día 6

Hoy es día 6 de mi desafío de blog. Comparta su receta predilecta.

Un momento que adoraría revivir atiende más en escuela y llega a ser realmente un maestro. Cuando fui pequeño, eso fue mi carrera de sueño. No me consiga (a un límite) agravio, disfruto de mi trabajo, pero habría adorado ser maestro. Eso es lo que reviviría. Reviva ir a clases y no aflojando y atendiendo realmente y sabiendo que tendría el futuro que deseé.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)