Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog challenge

So, I have decided to take the Blog challenge. I have borrowed this idea from someone who borrowed it from someone who borrowed it from someone as well. I wanted to thank Lacey for inspiring me to do a blog challenge. So here goes and I have edited a few :)
Everyday I will write something different. Below are my topics.

  1. Write about some of the teachers you had growning up and why you did / did not like them
  2. A favorite movie
  3. A favorite book
  4. A favorite television show
  5. Share your favorite recipe
  6. A moment you wish you could relive
  7. 5 things you could not possibly live without
  8. A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
  9. A photo you took
  10. A photo of you taken over ten years ago
  11. Write a letter to yourself. Answer it a year later
  12. Write 100 things about yourself.
  13. 10 things you can’t do anymore
  14. A vacation you would like to take
  15. A person you admire
  16. A song that makes you cry
  17. Top 10 websites you use
  18. Top 10 products you use
  19. Post 3 pictures of yourself that you normally would NOT share
  20. A hobby of yours
  21. Something you know you do differently than most people
  22. First 5 things you do every morning
  23. A way in which you want to be remembered
  24. Write about your most embarrassing moment.
  25. Write about a day in the life of your pet.
  26. A childhood memory
  27. Write about all of the items in your junk drawer
  28. A scar you have and its story
  29. Write about each of the places you've called "home."
  30. Write about how much you love something that you know no one else will love.

STARTS TOMARROW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Yay! You are so welcome! I'm excited to follow along...I have been on vacation and just got back and am excited to read your daily challenges! Good luck...I think I still have a couple days I need to finish up! Oops! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)