Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day of death

I think my time has come. Ok, I usually start like this when things get bad :(
So this is the scoop. During my holidays I was eating very unhealthy foods, come on, it was the holidays! and having slight headaches everyday. Not drinking enough water, not eating my greens, you know the stuff I should be doing but didn't. Not exercising everyday like I usually do. So today at work, I am definitely not feeling good. And sure enough I take my blood pressure and have concluded that I am dying. OK, maybe that is a little dramatic. A little only. Apparently, my blood pressure is high. How high you may ask. High is usually good. Mine is above high :( So I have concluded I am going to die. In reality, I just have to go back to my old ways of working out on my Wii for 30 minutes, eating healthy and doing the stuff I did before my holiday binge. So, if I can get my butt back in gear I should be good. If not, I'm going to die die die!!!
Just thought I'd throw that extra die in there for you :)
And don't forget to come to the funeral :) <----- My mom would not be impressed with that comment. Tee hee. Well, today starts my adventure to lowering my deathly blood pressure. Whoot whoot. By the way, I will add day 9 of my holidays soon. Heritage days!











(yo tomo todo que el dice con un poco de sal)






Pienso mi tiempo ha venido. Bueno, comienzo generalmente como estas cuando cosas consiguen malo: (Tan esto es la pala. Durante mis feriados yo comía alimentos muy poco sano, anda, fue los feriados! y teniendo dolores de cabeza leves diarios. No tomar suficiente agua, no comiendo mi verde, sabe el material que debo estar haciendo pero hice no. No ejercitar diario como hace generalmente. Entonces hoy en el trabajo, yo definitivamente no me siento bien. Y suficiente seguro tomo mi tensión y he concluido que me muero. Bueno, quizá que es un poco dramático. Un poco sólo. Aparentemente, mi tensión es alta. Cuán alto puede preguntar. Sea alto generalmente bueno. La mina es arriba alta: (Tan he concluido me moriré. En la realidad, yo acabo de tener que volver a mis maneras viejas de trabajar fuera en mi Wii durante 30 minutos, comiendo sano y hacer el material que hice antes de mi jarana de feriado. Así, si puedo volver mi de extremo en engranaje yo debo ser bueno. ¡Si no, me moriré me muero se muere!!! Pensó sólo que tiraría que extra se muere adentro para usted:) Y no se olvida de venir al funeral:) <-----. Mi mamá no sería impresionada con ese comentario. Coloque hee. Bien, comienza hoy mi aventura a bajar mi tensión cadavérica. Whoot whoot. A propósito, yo agregaré día 9 de mis feriados pronto. ¡Días de Hertiage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)