Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 4

Blog Challenge - Day 4

Today is day 4 of my blog challenge.

A favorite television show

I have quite a few favorite television shows. First off, I would say House. (I love him). CSI - the first and best one - Vegas. Ugly Betty (Sad that it is done), Gilmore Girls (Thank you Shannon and Chantelle for introducing it to me back when we lived in the building - Chantelle), Reba (So Funny!). Two and a half men (explains itself). Judging Amy. And Law and Order - Special Victims Unit.

Bloguee Desafío - Día 4

Hoy es día 4 de mi desafío de blog.

Una exposición predilecta de televisión

Yo tengo artos programas favorito de television. Primero, House (Lo amo). CSI - El primero y mejor - Vegas. Ugly Betty (Triste que termino), Gilmore Girls (Gracias Shannon y Chantelle para introducirme este programa cuando vivimos juntas en el dificio - Chantelle), Reba (tan comica). Two and a half men (se expica solo), Judging Amy. And Law and Order - Special Victims Unit.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...oh Gilmore Girls! I just realized that my blog challenge will be happening while I am on vacation. I'll have to find a computer while staying in hostels in Europe haha.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)