Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 3

Blog Challenge - Day 3

Today is day 3 of my blog challenge.

A favorite Book

My favorite books are books from V. C. Andrews. I love reading her books. I have most of the collection and love to read the new stuff too. It never gets old for me. It is wierd though how some of her books relate to alot of the same thing, but where she gets her ideas are beyond me. Amazing author in my eyes.


Bloguee Desafío - Día 3

Hoy es día 2 de mi desafío de blog.

Mi libro favorito

Mis libros predilectos son libros de V. C. Andrews. Adoro leer sus libros. Tengo la mayor parte de la colección y el amor para leer el nuevo material también. Nunca envejece para mí. Es wierd aunque cómo algunos de sus libros relacionan al alot de la misma cosa, pero donde consigue sus ideas están más allá de mí. El autor asombroso en los ojos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)