Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 5

Blog Challenge - Day 5

Today is day 5 of my blog challenge.

Share your favorite recipe.

Hmmm. I have so many! No, I am totally kidding. I really don't. I'm not much of a baker, but I have cooking recipes. I can not give out my rice one, because that one no one will ever get :) LEt me think. I could give you the Sopaipillas. I did make them for Canada Day with Polly and my mom. Umm.. Let me think though first.

Crap. Ok, I'm going to get the recipe from my mom today and I will get back to you..... To be continued....

Bloguee Desafío - Día 5

Hoy es día 5 de mi desafío de blog.


Comparta su receta predilecta.
Hmmm. ¡Tengo tanto! No, bromeo totalmente. Yo realmente no. Yo no soy mucho de un panadero, pero tienen recetas de cocina. Yo no puedo repartir mi arroz uno, porque ése que nadie jamás conseguirá:) PERMITA que piense. Le podría dar el Sopaipillas. Los hice por Día de Canadá con Asta y mi mamá. Umm. Permita que piense aunque primero.
Mierda. Bueno, conseguiré la receta de mi mamá hoy y yo volveré a usted. .... Ser continuado. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)