Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog Challenge - Day 26



26.          A childhood memory

Sorry for the delay. I am going to do two today.

So first one is a childhood memory.  When I was in junior high, my grandma lived in the house my dad currently lives in.  We were living in the townhouses on the same road (just more down).  So when me and my brother would bike home from school, we would go to her house first.  We would hid our bikes and then we would run inside.  The first thing you would smell is my grandma making bread.  It was the best smell in the world.  Fresh home made bread is one of the best smells in the world, in my opinion.  She would give us each a bread with butter (sometimes cheese) and hand it to us.  We would hop on our bikes and eat it on the way home.  We would go there first sneaky and quietly because we knew my dad would stop there and say hi and he didn’t want us to eat before dinner (so we wouldn’t spoil our dinner).  But we did anyways.  It was great and even though I’m sure my dad did know then, we will now know. Ha ha. 





26. un recuerdo de infancia

Perdón por la tardanza. Voy a hacer dos hoy.

Así que la primera es un recuerdo de infancia. Cuando estaba en la secundaria, mi abuela vivía en la casa de que mi padre vive actualmente. Vivíamos en las casas adosadas en la misma carretera (más abajo). Así que cuando mi hermano y yo sería bicicleta de inicio de la escuela, primero iríamos a su casa. ¿Ocultamos nuestras bicis y entonces correríamos dentro. Lo primero que tendría un olor es mi abuela haciendo pan. Fue el mejor olor del mundo. Pan hecho en casa es uno de los mejores olores del mundo, en mi opinión. Ella cada nos daría un pan con mantequilla (a veces queso) y nosotros en mano. Nos salto en nuestras bicis y comer en el camino a casa. Iríamos allí primero escondidas y en silencio porque sabíamos que mi papá le deja allí a saludar y no quería comer antes de la cena (y no consentimos a nuestra cena). Pero de todos modos lo hicimos. Fue genial y aunque estoy seguro de que mi padre sabía entonces, ahora lo sabremos. Je je.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)