Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 24 - Blog Challenge




Hi everyone!!! 

Today is day 24.... and tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (just wanted to throw that in there for everyone)

24.          Write about your most embarrassing moment.



I do not embarrass really easily, so this one is a tough one.  I am going to try to recall a really embarrassing moment.....

OK, so I remember this one time, I was about 14 years old.  My dad and I were at the Bank of Montreal bank machine at the Bonnie Doon mall.  We were in line for him to take money out.  There was about two really good looking teenagers behind us.  I had these sandals (that were blue with a Velcro on the front.  The velcro on one was about to give and it was really time to throw them out.  But they were soooooo comfortable.  So, it was our turn to go to the machine.  We go up, and my dad takes his money out and we head on out.  Then all of a sudden... i hear a rip.  Sure enough, my sander slides off my feet ... and instead of stopping, I just kept walking.  My dad looks at me and says, go get your sandal.  I look at him and say no.  He starts laughing and so did the gusy.  So shyly, i Go back and got it and hurried the heck out of the mall.  Ha ha. Yeah, that would probably be one of my most embarrassing moments. 
Sigh ha ha





Hola a todos!!!!!

Hoy es el día 24... y mañana es mi cumpleaños!!! (sólo quería tirar eso ahí para todos)

24. escribe acerca de su momento más embarazoso.

No avergonzar muy fácilmente, así que ésta es una pregunta difícil. Voy a tratar de recordar un momento muy embarazoso...

OK, así que me acuerdo de una vez, estaba cerca de 14 años. Mi papá y yo estábamos en la máquina del Banco de Montreal en el centro comercial de Bonnie Doon. Estuvimos en línea por él sacar el dinero. Hubo dos ninos muy guapo detrás de nosotros. Tenía las sandalias (que eran azules con un Velcro en la parte delantera. El velcro de uno iba a dar y que realmente era hora de echarlos. Pero eran tan cómodos. Entonces, era nuestro turno para ir a la máquina. Subimos y mi padre saca su dinero y vamos a salir. Entonces todo de repente escuché una rasgadura. Efectivamente, mis diapositivas lijadora sobre mis pies... y en lugar de detenerse, yo seguí caminando. Mi padre me mira y dice, vas a buscar tu sandalia. Lo miro y decir que no. Empezó a reír y también lo hizo el gusy. Tan tímido, volver y tengo y se apresuró a demonios fuera del centro comercial. Je je. Sí, probablemente sería uno de los momentos más embarazosos.


ja ja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)