Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 28 - Blog Challenge



28.          A scar you have and its story

If you were a girl, and you liked to dress up, as I did, you will remember this shoes.  


We had them in white and black.  We used them for class pictures, Christmas and birthdays.  

Why?  Because they were cute, fancy and they had a heel.  Not much of one, but it was there!  And that meant you were grown up. 

One day, my mom, another mom and her son were walking to school.  I was wearing a  red dress my mom had made with red pantyhose.  The ones that were thick, and you still had to wear them in the summer time.  (The reason I probably don't wear pantyhose ever).  And of course my new white shoes.  And if you recall, they were SUPER slippery.  So when walking or running you knew you had to be careful.  So this boy, his name was John Wolf (I went to elementary and Junior High with him) and I  were walking ahead.  Probably running at this point.  John's mom says to him "John, don't run".  I look at him and say "Ha ha.  Your mom said you can't run.  Mine didn't."  Naturally, I continued to run, and with my new shoes I made it.....well almost.... halfway down the pathway, I slipped on the cement.  I fell and it hurt.  My mom and John's mom came running.  I didn't rip my pantyhose, goodness knows nothing could tear those things.  I limped to school and managed the half day of class.  When I got home, my mom was helping me change and when we took off my red pantyhose, we noticed that my leg had blood all over it.  The color and thickness of the pantyhose masked my cut on my knee.  I had cut my knee and it hurt at this point.  My mom asked it up, and it started to bleed.  She took me to the medi-centre and the doctor had to give me a needle because i needed stitches.   I started to panic and started to cry.  As you know I am petrified of needles.  My mom had to hold me down while he gave me the stitches.  After a week of having the stitches I took the patch off.  I was going to my grandma's house one day after that and there was a swarm of bees in the bush by her house.  I am scared of bees so I ran inside so I wouldn't get stung.  FAIL! I ended up getting stung.  Where?  Right where I got my stitches!  So my grandma had to take a look in my wound and remove the stinger.  

and here ladies and gentleman is the aftermath of the "ha ha, your mom said you can't run"...





28. una cicatriz que tiene y su historia

Si eras una niña, y que le gustaba vestirse linda, como lo hice yo, te vas a recordarán de estos zapatoes.
Lo tenia en blanco y negro. Los usamos para fotos de clase, Navidad y cumpleaños.

¿Por qué? Porque eran lindos, elegantes y tenían un tacó. No mucho, pero estaba allí! Y eso significaba que estaba crecido.

Un día, mi madre, otra madre y su hijo fueron caminando a la escuela. Llevaba un vestido rojo que mi mamá había hecho con pantimedias rojas. Los que eran gruesas y todavía tenían que llevarlos en el horario de verano. (La razón que probablemente no llevo medias nunca). Y por supuesto mis nuevos zapatos blancos. Y si te acuerdas, eran SUPER resbaladizo. Así que cuando caminando o corriendo que sabías que tenías que tener cuidado. Así que este chico, su nombre era John Wolf (fui a la secundaria elemental y Junior con él) y caminara hacia adelante. Probablemente corriendo en este momento. Madre de John dice que para él 'John, no corres'. Yo lo miraba y decía ' Ja ja. Tu mamá dijo que no puedes corer, Mi mama no dijo nada.' Naturalmente, continué a correr y con mis zapatos nuevos casi hice it...casi... hasta la mitad del camino, me resbalé en el cemento. Me caí y me dolió. Madre de John y mi madre vinieron corriendo. Yo no rip medias, sólo Dios sabe que nada podría destrozar esas cosas. Me cojeando a la escuela y logró el medio día de clase. Cuando llegué a casa, mi mamá me estaba ayudando a cambiar y cuando nos fuimos mis pantimedias rojas, nos dimos cuenta de que mi pierna tenía sangre por todos lados. El color y el grosor de las pantimedias enmascararon mi parte en mi rodilla. Había faltado mi rodilla y duele en este momento. Mi madre lo pidió, y comenzó a sangrar. Ella me llevó al centro de la medi y el doctor me tenía que dar una aguja porque necesitaba puntos. Empecé a entrar en pánico y empezó a llorar. Como sabes estoy aterrado de agujas. Mi mamá tuvo que me mantenga presionado y me dio los puntos de sutura. Después de una semana de tener los puntos me quité el parche. Iba a casa de mi abuela un día después de que la casa y había un enjambre de abejas en el Monte por su casa. Tengo miedo de las abejas así que corrí dentro para que no te pican. Acabé consiguiendo picado. ¿Dónde? Derecha donde tengo mis puntos! Así que mi abuela tuvo que echar un vistazo en mi herida y extraer el aguijón.

y aquí señores y señoras es las secuelas de la 'Ja ja. Tu mamá dijo que no puedes corer'...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)