Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 23 - Blog Challenge


Almost there!! Day 23.

23.          A way in which you want to be remembered

A way I want to be remembered.  I would like to be remembered as a happy, cheerful, person.  I am hoping people see the good in me and forget about all the bad I have in me. ha ha.  I guess we all have a bad streak in us right?

I want to be remembered as a great daughter, beautiful mother, thoughtful sister and an amazing wife.  I hope people remember all the good I have done in the world, which I don't think is much to be honest.  

I guess sometimes, I fear that I will be forgotten after a few years.  I know that may not happen, but it is what I feel.  

I hope I am remembered for being a happy, fun, unique individual with a super cool personality. 



Casi allí!!!! Día 23.

23. una forma en que desea ser recordado

Una manera que quiero ser recordado. Me gustaría ser recordado como una persona alegre y feliz. Estoy deseando ver el lado bueno de mí y olvídate de todo lo malo que tengo en mí. Je je. ¿Supongo que todos tenemos una mala racha en nosotros cierto?

Quiero ser recordada como una hija maravillosa, hermosa madre, hermana pensativa y una esposa increíble. Espero que la gente recuerda todo lo bueno que he hecho en el mundo, que creo que no es mucho para ser honesto.

Supongo que a veces, me temo que lo olvidaremos después de algunos años. Sé que no puede suceder, pero es lo que siento.

Espero que se me recuerda por ser una persona feliz, divertida, única con una personalidad super bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)