Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 22 - Blog Challenge






Hi Everyone.  Sorry for the delay.  I was sick druing the week, and then I was following up on Chile's earthquakes.  Chile was hit with an 8.2 earthquake up north.  We do have family up there, but they are safe at the moment.  We are in contact with them there to make sure they are safe and are keeping up posted.  



                               
                                 



As for my blog challenge, here we go 

22.          First 5 things you do every morning
  1. I get up and turn off my alarm.  I make sure my daughter is up.
  2. I check facebook. (ha ha - sad)
  3. get dressed, brush teeth and hair
  4. make lunches
  5. IF I REMEMBER - to take out meat for dinner.  
That is really about it. 



Hola todos. Perdón por la tardanza. Yo estaba enferma y luego sobre los terremotos de Chile. Chile fue golpeado por un terremoto de 8.2 en el norte. Tenemos familia allá, pero están bien en el momento.  Estamos en contacto con ellos para saber si estan bien. 

En cuanto a mi reto del blog, aqui esta.

22. en primer lugar 5 cosas que hacer cada mañana

  1. Me levanto y apagar mi alarma. Me aseguro de que mi hija está despierta.
  2. Reviso facebook. (ja ja - triste)
  3. me Vísteto, cepillo de dientes y el cabello
  4. hacer comidas
  5. Si me acuerdo - para sacar la carne para la cena.
Eso es realmente todo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)