Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good morning Early bloggers

Hello Everyone, well today is yet another day here in Edmonton. The temperature is getting nicer and I think the snow may be melting soon. But in all reality, we all know that here in Edmonton, the snow will not be melting until April. YEAH MY BIRTHDAY!!
I am here at work, enjoying the company of my co - worker and eating some Lebanese cheesey thing. If you know me, I will eat anything that consists of dough and cheese. Even though it probably isn't the healthiest thing in the world, I'll try it.
Hey, question for everyone. I know that school buses are on a schedule. So why is it that when they are late, they don't do anything about it...but when your child is late, they just LEAVE!! Come on. I can understand that the child should be there at the time it says on the schedule, but if you are early you wait for the time and then leave. I get kids calling my house saying that my daughters bus is waiting. I'm like ok, there is still 3 minutes till she has to be there, it is really a 5 second walk! So how hard is it to wait.. and it is cold and slippery out there!! ARGGH!! That is it for this morning, because it is almost lunch time :) Talk you later!!

Saludos a todos, hoy en un dia mas aqui en Edmonton. La temperatura esta mejor y yo pienso que la nieve va diriter pronto!! Pero, en realidad vivimos en Edmonton, la nieve se va quedar hasta Abril...MI CUMPLEANO!!!
Aqui estoy en el trabajo, contenta con la compania de mi companera de trabajo, comiendo una cosa con queso de Libano. Si usted mi conocen, yo como cada cosa con queso y pan. Sabiendo que no es la mejor cosa para mi salud, yo a probarlo.
Pregunta para todos. Yo se que los que los buses coren con horario. Pero cuando ellos estan atrasado, no hacen nada, pero si los ninos estan atrasado, ellos se van!!! Yo entiendo que los ninos tienen que estar alli en tiempo, pero si el bus lleja temprano tiene que esperar. Yo tengo ninos llamando mi casas diciendome que el bus esta aqui para mi hja, que estera!! Mi hija tiene come 3 minutos hasta se va el bus. Y se demore 5 segundos a llegar al paradero. Es tan dificil a esperar cuando llegan temprano que su horario? Y tambien, esta frio y refaloso afuera. ARGGH!! Eso es todo para la manana porque va ser liempo de almuerzo :) Nos vemos despues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)