Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday and almost Christmas.


Well, today my boyfriend called and let me know that they announced on the radio that Brittany Murphy died this morning. I was really upset. I had tears in my eyes. Can you actual believe that. Cardiac arrest at the age of 32? I felt so sad. She had some great movies. Clueless, my ulimate favorite movie and Uptown Girls. Sad sad sad. Makes me think of life in general. It is so sad. At 32 years old. Can you imagine? I can't. Geez at 32 I hope to be running around with my two year old twins. But who knows what will happen. So my daughter got he H1N1 shot on Friday and then today breaks out in a fever :( So she has been in bed all day relaxing. And me, just finished up a puzzle, and to my sadness, yet again, I am missing one piece!!!! I wanted to disassemble it but I want to be able to finish it before bagging it up again. See it is a pice puzzle right? But you can see the piece missing!! I'm not putting it away till I find it. It sucks to because it kinda matches the carpet in my basement and I don't see it!! Anyways. that is all I got. I'm sad about Brittany Murphy and sad that I lost my puzzle piece. My life feels sucky right now and I know, I know....It's no big deal. Also, I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!
Bueno, hoy mi novio llamó y me dijo que en la radio dijeron que Brittany Murphy murió esta mañana. Yo estaba muy triste. Yo tenía lágrimas en los ojos. No los pedia crearlo. Tuvo un attaque de corazon y tenia 32 anos. Me sentí muy triste. Había algunas grandes películas. Mi fueron Clueless y Uptown Girls. Triste, triste, triste. Me hace pensar en la vida en general. Es tan triste. A los 32 años de edad. ¿Te imaginas? No puedo. Geez a los 32 años espero estar por ahí con mis dos gemelos años de edad. Pero quién sabe lo que sucederá. Así que mi hija se le disparó H1N1 el viernes y después de hoy estalla en una fiebre: (Así que ella ha estado en cama todo el día acostada. Y yo, acaba de terminar un puzzle, y para mi tristeza, una vez más, me falta uno pieza!! quería ajardarlo, pero quise terminarlo primero. Aqui esta la foto. Pero usted puede ver la pieza que faltaba! Yo no soy de guardarlo hasta me parece. Y tambien el color del puzzle es el mirmo color de alfombra en mi sótano y yo no lo veo! Anyways. Eso es todo lo que tengo. Estoy triste por Brittany Murphy y triste que he perdido mi pieza del puzzle. Mi vida se siente triste ahora y yo sé, lo sé .... No es gran cosa. Además, me quiero ir a comprar !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)