Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas of 2009

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! I hope everyone is enjoying Christams with family and friends. Enjoy the family time together and smile as much as you can. I hope everyone got what they wanted from friends/family as well. I got from Ernesto and Jo Jo an areobic stepper for my Wii Fit :) and 2 1/2 men Season two, and a Brittney Fantasy perfume set and from Arturo and Kate and awesome set of make up brushes and a kick a$$ set of makeup and sweet awesome colors. From Santa I got a gift certificate from Ricki's. :) I got alot of stocking stuffers that were full of fun and gags. Thank you Ernesto for the pack of kleenex and I know Polly will make use of her toilet paper again this year :). It was an awesome night and will be opening gifts with my boyfriend and daughter in a bit. Got home today at 3 am so they are still sleeping. You know me, I can go to bed super late or super early and I will always be up by 8 am :) Not sure why, but have been able to since I was a little one. I can't wait to see Polly's face when she opens gifts from Santa and me and her dad. Just the best feeling in the world to see you little angle smile bigger then you think possible.
PS: Tiffany, whatcha get ??

Merry Christmas and lots of love from my family to yours!!!


- Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)